Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

No but really [COLOR=#red]Truth[/COLOR] at the end of the day you have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that you had before you woke up today. Your gonna have the same personal problems you had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So you can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but NT not accomplishing their goal. But you got to get back to the real world at some point.

Okay lebron.

*Waits for Meth's appearance
nerd.gif

So so ignorant. These are the black people that the racist whites of the 50's and 60's wanted to keep out of society. Somewhere a Klan member is saying "i told you so."

Me and my boy were discussing these types of activities and he basically said that all races have ignorant people, but ignorant blacks are THEE worst of them all SMH.

"We'll buy a lot of clothes but we don't really need 'em, Things we buy to cover up what's inside, cause they make us hate ourself and love they wealth."

HAHAHA REPPED. In the same boat, fam I was in a house that got held up at gunpoint... On my life they robbed and ran EVERYBODIES pockets in that house BUT mine. I knew them, and they knew about me and my family...........

bruh u making me cringe :rofl:
seems legit

I'm at a loss for words, and Illest, that's very smart man, don't listen to Truth he's too far in THAT life to give you any logical advice.

No material object is worth getting your life taken by some idiot with his priorities upside down.

Truth how you a Wolf in real life, but here you hide behind multiple screen names.

1. Im not truth

2. I don't have multiple screenames

3. I don't buy things that I'm too scared to wear or own. that doesn't make sense. Why would a grown man be too scared to wear a pair of sneakers? Are you kidding me? Shook Ones

See, when you lie about something as simple as having multiple screennames, it really makes it obvious that you just lie in general

Another one trying to be something they're not over the internet. Sad.

Whats my "other" name then?

http://niketalk.com/t/513180/how-to-rise-to-power-in-america/180#post_16601891

View media item 115769

Last edited:
What a loser.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Now he saying meth lying. Son.................:rofl: :rofl:

This fool went from outright denying any connection to his past SN to claiming they're brothers. :rofl:

Stay healthy dude, hoops was probably what was keeping him together and now its all gone to ****. :smh:

Was bound to happen. 500K Pairs of the years most hyped jordan just was not enough.
500k was a lot for Jordan, even if they made a million this stuff would still happen and people would still miss out... :smh:

That's only because people buy multiples to resell. They took about 30 minutes to completely sell out online which is pretty good when you have people buying random sizes just to resell.

yea took 30 minutes because no one could check out... :rolleyes

if the sites could handle the traffic for this release they would sell out in a matter of minutes.. FACT

So people can't share a computer? That's not possible? My brother was on this site for years and he moved on. I'm not him but the Ip is the same. He moved out. And from what I read over the years he contributed a lot on here. He had his own TAY at one point. You can try to clown but he was a valuable member and put me on to this site. Fall back with your thrist.

he was NOT a valuable member...

all he did was try to use NT to get votes for his crappy basketball videos. wheres he at now? at the YMCA "trying" to join the free rec team?

SMH

Honestly I feel like I have no friends and life is full of selfish people. Everybody only cares about themselves. Beer/Liquor is always there for me errrr night tho.

damn powerballin

sad man

So so ignorant. These are the black people that the racist whites of the 50's and 60's wanted to keep out of society. Somewhere a Klan member is saying "i told you so."

Me and my boy were discussing these types of activities and he basically said that all races have ignorant people, but ignorant blacks are THEE worst of them all SMH.

So people can't share a computer? That's not possible? My brother was on this site for years and he moved on. I'm not him but the Ip is the same. He moved out. And from what I read over the years he contributed a lot on here. He had his own TAY at one point. You can try to clown but he was a valuable member and put me on to this site. Fall back with your thrist.
he moved out the same day that you got exposed? 
nerd.gif

grin.gif

so many quotables in here... i wish i can quote them all..

i think i'll tryi!!

my homie was rocking his 2 days ago just standing in the rain... I told him he bugging for rocking them int he rain, he was like " its just shoes" , i wish more people had his mindstate
:pimp: :pimp:

hoopin in retros and having cats like "what are you doing???!!!"... :lol: :lol:

HAHAHA REPPED. In the same boat, fam I was in a house that got held up at gunpoint... On my life they robbed and ran EVERYBODIES pockets in that house BUT mine. I knew them, and they knew about me and my family...........
this is either ducktales, or the house you're in are full of butterflies...

i'd break my foot off in your neck if i get robbed, and you dont... and you chillin' in my home...

cuz that would mean you set us up...

ooooorrrrr.... you just joined this month to post mallard tales in the Jordan Forum

lol there are three different people in this thread.
1. Those that don't even have any love for Air Jordan shoes (weird considering this is NT...) and these people are the worst right here, because I have no idea what positive contribution they give to NT except their useless opinion,trolling,and 30,000 posts in one day. These people right are the same ones that don't have a single pair of kicks in their closet, and most likely never experienced what it was like growing up in the 90's with Jordan actually wearing the shoes.
2. Those that are at the peak/decline of their shoe buying habits, therefore having some experience in previous line ups, seen fights robberies, all that, but are now a little too grown to be putting themselves in situations that can quickly wild out. Cool. Yall got love but the younger generation has pushed this generation into ordering online. Mostly 70-80s babies.
3.Hypebeasts.
Choose you persona.
number 2 for me, please...

i'm a late 80s baby, but i worked in footaction since i was 16 so i was around a lot of the older cats that was loving the kicks...

lol there are three different people in this thread.
1. Those that don't even have any love for Air Jordan shoes (weird considering this is NT...) and these people are the worst right here, because I have no idea what positive contribution they give to NT except their useless opinion,trolling,and 30,000 posts in one day. These people right are the same ones that don't have a single pair of kicks in their closet, and most likely never experienced what it was like growing up in the 90's with Jordan actually wearing the shoes.
2. Those that are at the peak/decline of their shoe buying habits, therefore having some experience in previous line ups, seen fights robberies, all that, but are now a little too grown to be putting themselves in situations that can quickly wild out. Cool. Yall got love but the younger generation has pushed this generation into ordering online. Mostly 70-80s babies.
3.Hypebeasts.
Choose you persona.
number 2 for me, please...

i'm a late 80s baby, but i worked in footaction since i was 16 so i was around a lot of the older cats that was loving the kicks...

I just checked the misc and most of the comments :x :smh: :smh:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150517993&page=2
but they dont bring up ...

never mind, man... the ignorance is... :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
For what is worth I'm sorry I got your bro banned from here, glad he's moved on to bigger and better things....onthe grand scheme of things it appears as though I did him a favor.

Back
Top Bottom