Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

HAHAHA REPPED. In the same boat, fam I was in a house that got held up at gunpoint... On my life they robbed and ran EVERYBODIES pockets in that house BUT mine. I knew them, and they knew about me and my family...........

bruh u making me cringe :rofl:
seems legit

I'm at a loss for words, and Illest, that's very smart man, don't listen to Truth he's too far in THAT life to give you any logical advice.

No material object is worth getting your life taken by some idiot with his priorities upside down.

Truth how you a Wolf in real life, but here you hide behind multiple screen names.

1. Im not truth

2. I don't have multiple screenames

3. I don't buy things that I'm too scared to wear or own. that doesn't make sense. Why would a grown man be too scared to wear a pair of sneakers? Are you kidding me? Shook Ones

See, when you lie about something as simple as having multiple screennames, it really makes it obvious that you just lie in general

Another one trying to be something they're not over the internet. Sad.

Whats my "other" name then?

http://niketalk.com/t/513180/how-to-rise-to-power-in-america/180#post_16601891

Last edited:
If there were arm security or cops or a civilian with a concealed weapon none of this wouldn't have happened.

Haven't we learned nothing yet?

why do these people even go out when its 80 ppl deep for 20 pairs of shoes..

i aint trippin copped my ish online this morning..

thats not the same person they just happen to share the same IP address...

Last edited:
why do these people even go out when its 80 ppl deep for 20 pairs of shoes..

i aint trippin copped my ish online this morning..

thats not the same person they just happen to share the same IP address...

Lulz QUE?

Is that even possible, SRS question.

I don't know where you from but it's not that easy in the bay.
iLLest!

i know this dude acts like dm's are handed out easy like that. you'll be blessed if you got a dm back. NTSF never dms me back. The bay is the worst place to cop j's ahahaha

Kinda feel you on that. Waring a pair is almost like submitting proof that you
1. Camped out
2. Paid way too much for garbage quality
3. Frequent 106 and park
4. Did what these guys are doing
5. Blown your welfare check
mean.gif

What do you expect. They make the shoe in NO WHERE NEAR enough amounts and release them right next to christmas. This keeps hype up beyond belief.

lol there are three different people in this thread.

1. Those that don't even have any love for Air Jordan shoes (weird considering this is NT...) and these people are the worst right here, because I have no idea what positive contribution they give to NT except their useless opinion,trolling,and 30,000 posts in one day. These people right are the same ones that don't have a single pair of kicks in their closet, and most likely never experienced what it was like growing up in the 90's with Jordan actually wearing the shoes.

2. Those that are at the peak/decline of their shoe buying habits, therefore having some experience in previous line ups, seen fights robberies, all that, but are now a little too grown to be putting themselves in situations that can quickly wild out. Cool. Yall got love but the younger generation has pushed this generation into ordering online. Mostly 70-80s babies.

3.Hypebeasts.

Choose you persona.

I love Jordans, but it's just too much effort to get them these days. It's like, I'll try my luck online, but if not, then oh well, they're just shoes.​

pretty much, i can't remember the last pair of Jordan's I actually bought in person. i'm too old to deal with these kids

Marketing. Apple has a different approach, and they do an amazing job keeping people hooked on their products.

to Apple's credit their products are a WHOLE lot easier to get, you don't have to go through ridiculous hoops or camp just to acquire

Last edited:
Marketing. Apple has a different approach, and they do an amazing job keeping people hooked on their products.
Tink Hatfeild has been on record numerous time where he says they scale back production so the customer is hyped for the next one because they couldn't get the first.

how many times has this shoe been released? i swear there wasn't a retro of this too long ago and i thought even the OGs aren't even that expensive. maybe i'm just way out of the loop.

right?! ill bet money these dropped 2 yrs ago.

Sad to watch..

im black and i can't refrain from not playing the race card but....black people stay ******g up. yea i said it. EVERYTIME some new worldstar foolery come out (and its only thru NT i've stayed clear of wshh for a min) its 9/10 blacks ******g setting me back. i mean seriously. idk how many times a sneaker fight has ended up on worldstar. Now as soon as **** pops off kats are mad butt wet for that efame shouting worldstar worldstar...this dude was getting kicked and stomped on when he was down. and these folks wonder why some perceive them as violent by nature. beating a man senseless over some shoes doesn't help your case. **** that it doesn't help mine, and you'll never catch me in a situation like that. :smh: over some shoes made in china. hell it makes me feel like **** just knowing i use to line up in the am for these things. so glad im not about that life anymore.

some of you guys really don't know how much bad you are doing just by visiting that site. i've always maintained that hitting that site up is essentially supporting this tom *******. i just wish more people realized it. and by people i mean everyone cuz i got asian friends who'd never see it the way i do but they love worldstar. that site is ignorant as ****, on some chief keef ****. :smh: disgusting.

Last edited:
What do you expect. They make the shoe in NO WHERE NEAR enough amounts and release them right next to christmas. This keeps hype up beyond belief.

they made 500,000 which is a lot for a pair of Jordans

I'd say 90% of people trying to cop are to re-sell; eventually things will go back to normal it's just at an all time high right now

I don't even bother going to try and get them; I will just cop from the UK for an extra $30-40 or pay resale if I really want a pair but that's few and fair between

Last edited:
How do I have multiple SN if that name is banned? I'm not truthgetsbusy. Simple as that. You can't rep or do anything with a banned name.. you guys are so thristy for scandal I swear.

lol there are three different people in this thread.
1. Those that don't even have any love for Air Jordan shoes (weird considering this is NT...) and these people are the worst right here, because I have no idea what positive contribution they give to NT except their useless opinion,trolling,and 30,000 posts in one day. These people right are the same ones that don't have a single pair of kicks in their closet, and most likely never experienced what it was like growing up in the 90's with Jordan actually wearing the shoes.
2. Those that are at the peak/decline of their shoe buying habits, therefore having some experience in previous line ups, seen fights robberies, all that, but are now a little too grown to be putting themselves in situations that can quickly wild out. Cool. Yall got love but the younger generation has pushed this generation into ordering online. Mostly 70-80s babies.
3.Hypebeasts.
Choose you persona.
#2 for me bruh

Why do they let him post this mess in two different forums? Smdh

^ FWIW I don't fit into any of those categories

Last edited:
Hadn't bought sneakers in 3 years... but i recently got that itch again

sittin next to my 11s, that thang smell right too

In an effort to replicate the mania that the Air Jordan XI can stir on its release date, Nike decided to charge over three hundred dollars for the newest version of the Nike LeBron James basketball shoe, the X. Soon after, Nike sent out a press release, stating that the initial pricing that was suggested on sneaker blogs and websites, were inaccurate. The correct price is one hundred eighty dollars for the non Nike + , two hundred dollars for the + enabled,  and then two hundred eighty dollars for the Nike + enabled sports pack bundle.

The special Olympic colorway of the new LeBron X features a gold plastic lace lock  in the shape of a Lion's head, retails at two hundred eighty dollars.

So what I want to ask is this.

How long are people going to fall for the okeydoke?

It's like Nike plans these releases just for the entertainment, while also feeding the fear of White people for the holidays.
Look Patsy, them nigra's killin' each other over them Micheal Jordan shoes! We gotta continue to back the NRA, so we can keep our guns! You know that Obama is from Chicago!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom