Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

Today makes 4 times

And they will come out again & again & again & again & again & again :lol:

HOLD UP!
the "Bred 11?" this? over bred 11s?:lol:
These were literally retro'd in like 2010...
How can you be scared to rock them? I rocked my beat 02 or whatever retro, then i got the CDP 2010 retro...
and rock those... how can you be scared to rock an old shoe? So you dont wear any Jordan's in fear of getting jumped? This aint the 90's... yall scary

all the CDP's came out 2008 brah. The cool greys came out 2010

goes to show in how long i havent copped any J's...my bad

I'm at a loss for words, and Illest, that's very smart man, don't listen to Truth he's too far in THAT life to give you any logical advice.

No material object is worth getting your life taken by some idiot with his priorities upside down.

Truth how you a Wolf in real life, but here you hide behind multiple screen names.

1. Im not truth
2. I don't have multiple screenames
3. I don't buy things that I'm too scared to wear or own.  that doesn't make sense.  Why would a grown man be too scared to wear a pair of sneakers?  Are you kidding me? Shook Ones

See, when you lie about something as simple as having multiple screennames, it really makes it obvious that you just lie in general

Another one trying to be something they're not over the internet. Sad.

Was bound to happen. 500K Pairs of the years most hyped jordan just was not enough.

Can't believe dudes still go nuts over Jordans. Even if you don't stand in line for them the fact your buying overpriced, terrible quality garbage is appalling.

This is why I no longer by Jordan's...crap quality and a bunch of hype beasts and crazies who will do ANYTHING to get their hands on a shoe completely ruined it.

I'm at a loss for words, and Illest, that's very smart man, don't listen to Truth he's too far in THAT life to give you any logical advice.

No material object is worth getting your life taken by some idiot with his priorities upside down.

Truth how you a Wolf in real life, but here you hide behind multiple screen names.
1. Im not truth
2. I don't have multiple screenames
3. I don't buy things that I'm too scared to wear or own.  that doesn't make sense.  Why would a grown man be too scared to wear a pair of sneakers?  Are you kidding me? Shook Ones
See, when you lie about something as simple as having multiple screennames, it really makes it obvious that you just lie in general

Another one trying to be something they're not over the internet. Sad.
Whats my "other" name then?

Can't believe dudes still go nuts over Jordans. Even if you don't stand in line for them the fact your buying overpriced, terrible quality garbage is appalling.

Kinda feel you on that. Waring a pair is almost like submitting proof that you
1. Camped out
2. Paid way too much for garbage quality
3. Frequent 106 and park
4. Did what these guys are doing
5. Blown your welfare check

1. Camped out
3. Frequent 106 and park

I know some dudes that don't fall into 1, 3, 4, and 5 but the fact they continue to blow their money on them is sad. Quality drops every year yet the prices go up and dudes still pay obscene amounts for them. One dude i know pays more than retail to pre order, paying like $250+ per pair on some releases :x WTF

Last edited:
1. Camped out
3. Frequent 106 and park
So wearing a pair of jordans can't mean you bought them and are a regular person?
grin.gif

this a shame all for a pair of shoes smh... man i gave up on J's since 08im  tried of giving jordan my hard earned money and the struggle to get a pair is just to much now and days

So that's what philosophical sneakerheads call, "Passion for the Game", willing to die for it.
I see, I see...I'm glad I got out "the Game" a long time ago.

So that's what philosophical sneakerheads call, "Passion for the Game", willing to die for it.

If you refer to buying shoes as "The Game" you deserve to be in that video. Not you, but generally speaking of course

Last edited:

Oh yea, i forgot how you were getting into the airwalk & sketchers game.

How's that goin chief?

Last edited:
my homie was rocking his 2 days ago just standing in the rain... I told him he bugging for rocking them int he rain, he was like " its just shoes" , i wish more people had his mindstate

Last edited:
IMO the breds are the ugliest of the 11s *flame suit on*

It's sick how people are this wild over some SNEAKERS. It's not that serious but I guess having these sneakers is a life or death move. Smh

So you are too scared to wear a gold chain too? C'mon homie why even go to the gym if you walk around scared. 
laugh.gif

Either you're a sheep or a wolf.  I'm a wolf. Wolves don't jack wolves when they can easily jack a sheep.  Which one are you?
QF Mutha F'n T

I can always spot out the scary cats in line hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom