Anddd it begins... Jordan 2012 Release fights and aftermath

I'm at a loss for words, and Illest, that's very smart man, don't listen to Truth he's too far in THAT life to give you any logical advice.

No material object is worth getting your life taken by some idiot with his priorities upside down.

Truth how you a Wolf in real life, but here you hide behind multiple screen names.
1. Im not truth

2. I don't have multiple screenames

3. I don't buy things that I'm too scared to wear or own.  that doesn't make sense.  Why would a grown man be too scared to wear a pair of sneakers?  Are you kidding me? Shook Ones

at :33 dude gets a few kicks in, wipes his shoes n then proceeds to continue kicking again lol

Last edited:
1. Im not truth
2. I don't have multiple screenames
3. I don't buy things that I'm too scared to wear or own.  that doesn't make sense.  Why would a grown man be too scared to wear a pair of sneakers?  Are you kidding me? Shook Ones
Don't forget to rep yourself.

iLLest!
How about I write you some new material to get your youtube poppin' again. 

I wish death to those 3 guys or 4 for jumping him, and then an aids filled **** to the creator of WSH for displaying this ignorance and degrading people of all color even more. :smh: :smh:

So you are too scared to wear a gold chain too? C'mon homie why even go to the gym if you walk around scared. 
laugh.gif

Either you're a sheep or a wolf.  I'm a wolf. Wolves don't jack wolves when they can easily jack a sheep.  Which one are you?
Wolves don't jack wolves? Are you serious with that? Who thumbs upped this statement? Pure Garbage.
I said when they can jack sheep......You didn't underline that tho did you?  With a weapon anybody can get it.  But most jackboys make it easy on themselves.  Find a young, frail victim.  Middle age, professional looking victim.  Older victims.  Its rare a dude goes and robs another dude that looks like him....why risk it?  who's chain you gonna snatch between The Game and Tyga?  Ya exactly.

Wolves don't jack wolves? Are you serious with that? Who thumbs upped this statement? Pure Garbage.

I don't know why you're acting like this is such an outlandish statement. For the most part, "wolves" do target the weak.

Sure anybody can get got but a lot of people don't have to live scared that they'll be strong armed for their possessions.

Woke up at 6 to try to get them.Got there,goons,goons everywhere. Some were their since 10 am
tired.gif

HOLD UP!

the "Bred 11?" this? over bred 11s?:lol:

These were literally retro'd in like 2010...

How can you be scared to rock them? I rocked my beat 02 or whatever retro, then i got the CDP 2010 retro...

and rock those... how can you be scared to rock an old shoe? So you dont wear any Jordan's in fear of getting jumped? This aint the 90's... yall scary

I said when they can jack sheep......You didn't underline that tho did you?  With a weapon anybody can get it.  But most jackboys make it easy on themselves.  Find a young, frail victim.  Middle age, professional looking victim.  Older victims.  Its rare a dude goes and robs another dude that looks like him....why risk it?  who's chain you gonna snatch between The Game and Tyga?  Ya exactly.

I think it would depend on who had the nicer chain, wouldn't you? A true "wolf", as you put it, makes no distinction between frail or street made. Plus a "wolf" gets his reputation from the biggest name he jacked not the several frail hipster he caught at the bus stop. Wouldn't you agree?

I think it would depend on who had the nicer chain, wouldn't you? A true "wolf", as you put it, makes no distinction between frail or street made. Plus a "wolf" gets his reputation from the biggest name he jacked not the several frail hipster he caught at the bus stop. Wouldn't you agree?
You don't know what you're talking about.  Say I wan't to rob somebody....I see 2 options....one guy is skinny and wearing rolled up red jeans and toms.  The other guy is stocky wearing a champion hoody and some foams.  Who would you pick?  One of these guys could have a gun or be a black belt but if you are choosing victims you are gonna have to go with who looks the softest.

Regular jackboys aint posting chains on WSHH for props.  They making the quick come up and moving on. 

HOLD UP!
the "Bred 11?" this? over bred 11s?:lol:
These were literally retro'd in like 2010...
How can you be scared to rock them? I rocked my beat 02 or whatever retro, then i got the CDP 2010 retro...
and rock those... how can you be scared to rock an old shoe? So you dont wear any Jordan's in fear of getting jumped? This aint the 90's... yall scary

all the CDP's came out 2008 brah. The cool greys came out 2010

Last edited:
Only thing I find crazy is dudes can still get older versions if they put in a little work/research for'em

I will never own a pair of Air Jordans again.

I would be embarrassed wearing a pair knowing what I would have had to go through to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom