America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by C2345air

Haha soreal with the

SMASH IT UP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that found that hilarious!?

Well, super kr3w ftw. End of discussion.

Although, one of the soreal dudes is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I found it hilarious too so you're not the only one.

SC FTW
pimp.gif

i didnt even know pat lam existed i only really looked at andrew brian and the girls... he ightt.... he ighhhhttt....anyhow i googled mike carrasco from supercr3w who is also cute and it seems he dated mena suvari and used to have dreds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

really? which one?
brian!!!!!!
smile.gif

ok..so i don't know any of them by name. i guess i'll go to the website and figure it out.

edit -- you're right, how did i not notice him before? must have been the constantly zoomed-out camera angles during their routines.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Battousai701

^^ nice avy Battousai. i need to watch some kenshin now.

thanks. urs is hilarious and clever

a milli a milli... its over. so real wins, i think.
laugh.gif

both crews did great. very close battle so its up for grabs. but i felt that so real just put the nail in the coffin with that last performance.

I think the only reason you think they'll win is because of music selection.

Their whole routine wasn't impressive at all, same bull over and over.

ABDC is about versatility and So Real Cru only shines when it comes to their own style of dance

Super Cr3w FTW

actually, im not even a lil wayne fan and im far from having favoritism for so real. so real crew just had a better routine. super crew seemed like theyjust did the same and similar bboy moves that we've seen throughout the whole show again and again.

i like both crews so i dont really care who wins that much. but... so real's a milli routine > super crew's james brown

and talking about VERSATILITY... both crews arent that versatile at all. super crew = PURE bboys. thats all they do and it showed in the all around danceroutine. so real, they failed with the reagaton. both crews didnt have a clean salsa routine. fanny pak might actually done a better routine w/ the dance movesfrom around the world.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

really? which one?
brian!!!!!!
smile.gif

ok..so i don't know any of them by name. i guess i'll go to the website and figure it out.

edit -- you're right, how did i not notice him before? must have been the constantly zoomed-out camera angles during their routines.
it's not like i remembered their names i just saw them when they did the lame intro on this show
laugh.gif

ahh i must have missed that. well mtv is going to be playing this episode several times over so i'll see it at some point.

^^ srsly. it was bad enough when a.s.i.i.d. got kicked off so FP was my only hope. and then the fix was put into play.

Well two of them, but ones more
pimp.gif
'ing than the other.

BRIAN > Pat

But they are both hotties. Mmhm asians ftw

BRIAN > Pat
But they are both hotties. Mmhm asians ftw
qft. to me pat looks like he's still in his early/mid teens [is he?] whereas brian looks more mature. and that's always a plus with me.

edit -- so there are two guys named brian in the crew according to their page, so just to be clear, i prefer 'Brianbuyoiyoi'.

And your winners for America's Best Dance Crew, Season 2................

JABBAWOCKEEZ!

laugh.gif

a repeat would be
pimp.gif

Yeah, brian just got more of his shine on. So I saw his personality, and he seems cool and humorous.

Pat didn't get to talk much on the tv so we didn't get to see what he was like really. BUT he is hot, Simply.
Like extremely sexy. He looks like the type of guy I'd see myself going out with.

No asians in miami, FTL
ohwell.gif

Yeah, brian just got more of his shine on. So I saw his personality, and he seems cool and humorous.

Pat didn't get to talk much on the tv so we didn't get to see what he was like really. BUT he is hot, Simply.
Like extremely sexy. He looks like the type of guy I'd see myself going out with.

No asians in miami, FTL
ohwell.gif

wow, that's unfortunate. you should definitely take a trip to new york at some point and have a feast for your eyes.

Im going up north during winter
smile.gif
going to visit family and friends, maybe ill run across some asian cuties
wink.gif

But back to the topic. I really hoped fanny pak and super kr3w were the bottom 2. Honestly. I like soreal but I don't see them winning. I mean,don'tget me wrong, they are good,but they aint better than kaba modern or jabbas. And super kr3w have came a longgggg way and proved many people wrong. Because manypeople were doubting them saying they wouldn't do good with choreography, and obviously they were wrong. Idk, that's just me.

But back to the topic. I really hoped fanny pak and super kr3w were the bottom 2. Honestly. I like soreal but I don't see them winning. I mean,don't get me wrong, they are good,but they aint better than kaba modern or jabbas. And super kr3w have came a longgggg way and proved many people wrong. Because many people were doubting them saying they wouldn't do good with choreography, and obviously they were wrong. Idk, that's just me.
c2345air having yellow fever = YES!!!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i agree... none of this season's crews can tough jabba and kaba. hopefully kaba modern joins the abdc tour w/ jabba.

^^^ Im guessing you're asian?
smile.gif

And yes!!! Where do I look up what cities they are going to? I hope they come to miami, that would be beyond gnarly.

best thing was the millie piece....but its didnt really move me since i saw it already and is better on:

still pretty hot tho...

mtv need to quit with the gay sound effects and ruining the songs

i hate this show now, the voting is rigged. Even MTV has a disclaimer saying MTV has the right to change the winner of the competition when they feel chose.What a way to destroy good dancing. 2 years in a row they took out what would have a been a good final because MTV wants to choose this coast vs. that coastand gather more viewers.

Back
Top Bottom