America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

does anyone remember like the first elimination in season 1 the two crews in the butom actually battled eachother back and fourth to the same song. Why didthey stop that?

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^ JC always gets booed cause he's like the Simon Cowell of American Idol..he seems always negative..but he does provide good insight at times..

Not impressed with the performances so far..even though Super Cr3w's dance craze would b a hit in the club
laugh.gif

S to the chest!

but it's not like he does it intentionally [i don't think he wants to be known as simon]. he's just trying to help them by providing constructive criticism, rather than saying "you all are ARTISTS!", and otherwise being completely useless.
I have to agree with you in a way..Lil Mama and Shane Sparks *who is a choreographer and a very good one at that* does not provide the constructivecriticism that JC does..and they need to imo..

it's over.
edit -- spoke too soon, soreal really went for it. this should be interesting although i have a feeling that it's going to SC anyway. who knows.
and those jackets are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Soreal cru was wack.

Plus they dissed Super Cr3w about 3 times in their performance

laugh.gif
For reals. One was biting the "S", pointing at the flag, what was the other one?

When that one guy was about to jump over his own leg then he did the its over neck thing

laugh.gif

Sorry I don't know the term for it.

it seemed like those are the only two crews with no chemistry. all the other cres gave hugs and pounds. these two ignore eye contact and everything

^^ nice avy Battousai. i need to watch some kenshin now.

thanks. urs is hilarious and clever

a milli a milli... its over. so real wins, i think.
laugh.gif

both crews did great. very close battle so its up for grabs. but i felt that so real just put the nail in the coffin with that last performance.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

it seemed like those are the only two crews with no chemistry. all the other cres gave hugs and pounds. these two ignore eye contact and everything

i noticed that too. maybe its just from the heat of the battle. but watever, its a competition not friendships.

i was waiting for jabbawockiez to murk these two crews up... that woulda been a better finale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

^^ nice avy Battousai. i need to watch some kenshin now.

thanks. urs is hilarious and clever

a milli a milli... its over. so real wins, i think.
laugh.gif

both crews did great. very close battle so its up for grabs. but i felt that so real just put the nail in the coffin with that last performance.

I think the only reason you think they'll win is because of music selection.

Their whole routine wasn't impressive at all, same bull over and over.

ABDC is about versatility and So Real Cru only shines when it comes to their own style of dance

Super Cr3w FTW

As much as I'm tired of hearing A Milli, their routine was nice. The music selection never concerned me. Fromtonight, it looks like it's up for grabs. No matter who wins, both crews did their thing for sure. Honestly, This finale is better than last seasonsfinale.

Haha soreal with the

SMASH IT UP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that found that hilarious!?

Well, super kr3w ftw. End of discussion.

Although, one of the soreal dudes is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom