America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

they need to stop showing the video packages, the crying is getting ******ed. the dude from SC and that damn "my parents don't support me" *****from SRC can both get a kick to the throat from me.

WOOOOOOW the last two crews suck. This was the most boring show of the season. I won't remember anything I saw here when I wake up except when dude broughtup the Hulk hands. Besides Supreme Soul and Fanny Pak, this season was a disgrace and a failure. Jabbawockeez and Kaba Modern crap on all these crews andit's not even close (except for Supreme Soul and Fanny Pak). Philippine All-Stars need to get on season three. That performance where they started with"Bounce" blew my mind. I put it up there with the best I've ever seen.

I didn't even watch tonight's episode. Fanny Pak and ASIID were the only reasons I watched the show. Those two should have been in the final, maybesubstitute Supreme Soul for one of them.

Originally Posted by C2345air

^^^ Im guessing you're asian?
smile.gif

And yes!!! Where do I look up what cities they are going to? I hope they come to miami, that would be beyond gnarly.

correct
pimp.gif

and ur in luck... the tour does come to miami, along with atl and tampa. so far only jabba and break skate are listed. but im pretty sure kabamodern and fish n chicks are gonna be there too.

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

But back to this season. the energy factor is one of the reasons i prefer Super Crew as opposed to SoReal Cru. You can tell how much this means to SC, they put everything they have into every aspect of their routines from the bboy sets to the choreography to the challenge they have. Thas part of the reason Jabbawockeez was so good, you knew how much the show meant to them, you could feel how much they wanted it.

Jabba showed energy through their efforts and dancing..

SuperCrew has energy during their performances as well...

but Do-Knock needs to stop crying every damn episode. Dude cries more than any female I've ever seen on that show...he needs to sack up.

im pretty sure he only cried once in the bball routine. %!% are you talking about
laugh.gif

late response..haven't been following the thread..

but before you're so quick to jump the gun and say he only cried once...

watch those packages mtv does. Every time they perform in the bottom 2 he either cries or nearly cries. And they've been in the bottom 2 a lot. He alsocried in that bball episode. And I think the one before that he was crying saying "we killed it man. we killed it." Either way, the dude doesn'tstop crying.
I'm highly disappointed in the final episode so far....

PS: It just showed another 2 clips of him crying. So that's ". %!% I"m talking about"
wink.gif

He'll also cry another time at the end of the episode whether they win or lose. I'm willing to bet on it.

i really hope these last two crews weren't reflective of how terrible their competition was cuz these crews sucked. i knew there was a reason i didn'twatch this show this season. they didn't even get me hyped once.

so who won? or the winner will be revealed next week?

if so, jabba better come back and perform. by the sounds of it, these 2 crews disappointed.

that dude from superkrew really annoys me with his crying. man the eff up. dawg is like crying for sympathy votes.

nah the voting and the judges "saving" power went all out of wack this season. there were 2 good crews: fanny pak and supreme soul. i don't knowif they did this last season, but instead of taking the highest vote count in between episodes, they took the highest cumulative vote count which put fanny pakin the bottom 2 when they had the best showing by far on the missy elliot episode the week before they were eliminated. and for some reason the judges are sopro-super kr3w its disgusting, and everytime super kr3w got in the bottom 2 (3 times i believe), the judges saved them, when not once did they reallyoutperform their opponent. ASIID's janet performance destroyed their's, supreme soul is probably the crew that really deserved to win this thing, andfanny pak had the #1 performance of the season when the judges voted to save super kr3w instead of them.

and for super kr3w fans: what the hell is the appeal? i was entertained by the "we fly high" performance and that's it. their performances otherthan that are just so ridiculously boring and repetitive. its just the same old sloppy offbeat and ugly choreography every performance, then the same breakingtricks the other 90% of the time. the jabbawockeez could hit all of super kr3w's tricks but they had the artistry and brains to time the tricks right andmold them nicely into a coherent performance. super kr3w is just really wack. i can't tell any of their performances apart

Originally Posted by Battousai701

round 1... super crew

round 2... so real

Round 3...SoReal Cru
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Damn Ailyn is so freakin hot
devil.gif
devil.gif
they ripped the stage with there a millie performance word to Mario Lopez
happy.gif
..SoReal Cru FTW!!!

my only gripe with season one and season 2 is lil mama. im like trick you can barley dance, you sold 19,000 records, and you look like a modern day sambo withthem lame $+@ outfits. young people are upset that you call your self voice of the young people. you are 19 and in no position to be critiquing anybody onanything in the entertainment business.

everytime time she opens her mouth im waiting for shane JC or one of the crew members to be like "what exactly are you good at?"

still say Supreme Soul shouldve been the champs

the judges, ESPECIALLY lil mama, are idiots

Originally Posted by eutum

still say Supreme Soul shouldve been the champs

the judges, ESPECIALLY lil mama, are idiots

son let's be real soreal cru and fanny pak have BOTH been better than SS. they wouldn't do much better if they kept advancing.

i used to like so real at the beginning but now theyre kinda wack. theyre really milking the sympathy thing.

and them not being in the bottom 2 really got to their heads. acting way too cocky like they cant do any wrong.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

my only gripe with season one and season 2 is lil mama. im like trick you can barley dance, you sold 19,000 records, and you look like a modern day sambo with them lame $+@ outfits. young people are upset that you call your self voice of the young people. you are 19 and in no position to be critiquing anybody on anything in the entertainment business.

everytime time she opens her mouth im waiting for shane JC or one of the crew members to be like "what exactly are you good at?"

i somewhat agree

im pretty sure lil mama wasnt the shows first choice as a female judge

and all she says is "yall need to go hard!!"

just bc so real had a millie in their last performance doesn't mean it was good. you guys need to get off lil wayne's $#++! plus that short asian dudew/ the gap in his teeth if #$$$#$' annoying!!!
go super kr3w!

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

my only gripe with season one and season 2 is lil mama. im like trick you can barley dance, you sold 19,000 records, and you look like a modern day sambo with them lame $+@ outfits. young people are upset that you call your self voice of the young people. you are 19 and in no position to be critiquing anybody on anything in the entertainment business.

i somewhat agree

im pretty sure lil mama wasnt the shows first choice as a female judge

and all she says is "yall need to go hard!!"

MTV and Randy Jackson can still do better than Lil Mama. And I don't know about the rest of you, but Mario needs to go to. He's not bad in hostingthe show. He just doesn't have the right 'image'. I see someone more like Sway doing it.

My vote goes for Super Cr3w.

Back
Top Bottom