America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

yall need some napkins.

kids these days slurp waaaaaaaay to hard.

it aint that serious.

supercrew ftw. lol jk.

id love to see soreal vs. kaba to see some pinay movements lol.

o yea supreme soul is garbage on the show.

as a crew theyre great.

see them outside of the show.

and kids complaining bout how theyre moves were so intracate. slow mo blah blah blah.

yall bout to go NFL on us.

come one man. be honest.

they sucked this season. then end

good crew. bad perormances.

tell me jordan aint never had a bad game.

jordan never had a bad game.
laugh.gif

what got me mad was that so real didn't keep their mouths shut. JC criticized the jabbas for two straight shows for not dancing the whole performance( week3 and4) and we never heard em say nothing. maybe they did behind cameras but at least not in front of them like so real. and also the story about that chickpisses me off. they talk about it almost every show.

i think i'm not going to remember so real by their dance routines but by the girls conflict with her and her parents.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Oh yes....I forgot one. Your response reminded me:

-Supreme Soul's performances were often so intricate and advanced that most of their moves/tricks/stunts went over most viewers heads.

every crew actually...the show has made everyone just wait till they see some trick...and if it doesnt come....then its BORIINNG

also the freakin angles of the show...and it being so bright in there......as opposed to watching it from one angle kinda takes off what intricate movesthey are doing...

and thats what got me into the dancing scene...the intricity of things...like the art of simple hand movements...some weird movements ive never seen beforeor never thought of choreo'ing...

i always thought that was the point of the real competitions...like fullout, carnival, bodyrock, prelude, vibe....

not no jargon jessica alba dance moves like extreme dance force.....

this show is mostly about creativity in a performers sense tho....where intricacy is not so important...

if i were a known choreographer...i wouldnt really like where the show is going and what the show is doing to the scene...

-so real is not like kaba.....both are sorta based on intricacy but kaba was more of sharp intricacy while soreal is more of a flowy/watery intricacy

-saying their a bootleg this an that is weak...thats their style so thats what they do and use...its not like they started dancing after they saw [insertany crew name] from season one...

-wheres rythym mentalitylately ? dude was dropping knowledge every week...does that mean he could be from BB or SS? lol

-yuri tag had a problem her parents last year....but yea ailyns joint was mentioned for like 3 episodes...2 was enough lol....felt like a copout"interesting story" for mtv to use tho....i hate how mtv is so fake like that...

-there was no way SC were gonna get kicked out at anytime of the season....MTV dont even care if its obvious....cause there are more ******s than smarterpeople that watch this show...

-ss were talented..but it didnt seem they had a main choreographer..lol...seemed like it was a team with good bball players with no coach...

-jabba is not that ill...like i said before...show is about creativity in a performers sense...they were good at that...and everything went their way....buthearing their name everywhere like they should be in the guiness book of world records is just annoying....

-jabbas masks played a very important role.....if kaba had masks...it would have been dangerous...jabba > kaba as performers but kaba > jabbatechnically...jabba would still win because how they perform better....remember when superkrew were dressed as ninjas? it would have been 5x weaker if theydidnt have the getup and masks.....even BB with the lil flip joint.....and the space suit dance....that would have been a disaster to the crowd if they werentin masks since there was so much hate already for them.....

-i hated FP in the beginning but near the end i started to like them....but too much feminine movements goin on....and i still dont get how that get urfreak on set was amazing...
indifferent.gif

-i hate the way they add beats to a song..just leave the song alone....
-im iffy about that so real vid...yea theyre angry,...but thats a lil to caulky (lol)....feels like the other crew memebers didnt want them to say thattho....the way dude said "we do it so good it looks easy"
indifferent.gif
to have that mentality deserves a
indifferent.gif

edit;;yo i wrote a novel my bad

Shane said at the 2008 World Hip Hop Dance Competition that if the show were to go international, it would be a wrap.

So many ill crews. 1st Place Champions. Philippine All Stars. (I think Kaba came in 2nd, they placed 1st last year)

i think SRC & SC are both extremely good crews. But it always seems like SRC isnt giving it their all in their performances, they dont seem to have thatenergy like they are dancing for their lives. But when i watch SuperCrew its just like you can feel their energy & how much this means to them.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i think SRC & SC are both extremely good crews. But it always seems like SRC isnt giving it their all in their performances, they dont seem to have that energy like they are dancing for their lives. But when i watch SuperCrew its just like you can feel their energy & how much this means to them.
which reminds me of how Jabbawockeez beat Kaba. As good as Kaba's last dance was, I just felt the energy from JB's and knew it was a wrap forKB.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i think SRC & SC are both extremely good crews. But it always seems like SRC isnt giving it their all in their performances, they dont seem to have that energy like they are dancing for their lives. But when i watch SuperCrew its just like you can feel their energy & how much this means to them.
[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]which reminds me of how Jabbawockeez beat Kaba. As good as Kaba's last dance was, I just felt the energy from JB's and knew it was a wrap for KB.[/color]

personally i just thought Jabbas performace was all-around better than Kabas performance that time. It just seemed like the energy they sad was the icing onthe cake.

But back to this season. the energy factor is one of the reasons i prefer Super Crew as opposed to SoReal Cru. You can tell how much this means to SC, theyput everything they have into every aspect of their routines from the bboy sets to the choreography to the challenge they have. Thas part of the reasonJabbawockeez was so good, you knew how much the show meant to them, you could feel how much they wanted it.
IMO if you ranked the crews in terms of energy, SRC wouldnt be in the top 3.
it would go
1. Super Crew
2. Fanny Pack
3. Supreme Soul

4. SoReal Cru

And its not even that they arent giving very much energy, its just those 3 crews were on a whole nother level in terms of their delivery.

yeah, ASIID was pretty energetic. But SC has been in the bottom practically the whole season, so they always bring it. Maybe SRC should've felt what it waslike to be in the bottom a time or two? That'll probably give them that energy boost

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Shane said at the 2008 World Hip Hop Dance Competition that if the show were to go international, it would be a wrap.

So many ill crews. 1st Place Champions. Philippine All Stars. (I think Kaba came in 2nd, they placed 1st last year)

woah that was pretty ill...that lift with one hand was pretty boss

http://lasvegasweekly.com/videos/2008/aug/04/237/

is bigger
and the 720p mp4 link is even bigger lol

But back to this season. the energy factor is one of the reasons i prefer Super Crew as opposed to SoReal Cru. You can tell how much this means to SC, they put everything they have into every aspect of their routines from the bboy sets to the choreography to the challenge they have. Thas part of the reason Jabbawockeez was so good, you knew how much the show meant to them, you could feel how much they wanted it.

Jabba showed energy through their efforts and dancing..

SuperCrew has energy during their performances as well...

but Do-Knock needs to stop crying every damn episode. Dude cries more than any female I've ever seen on that show...he needs to sack up.

i strongly dislike So Real,

especially that ugly @$% asain dude with that big +#%*** gap in his teeth. they remind me of a bunch of iss'ers

Originally Posted by digital m1ckey

But back to this season. the energy factor is one of the reasons i prefer Super Crew as opposed to SoReal Cru. You can tell how much this means to SC, they put everything they have into every aspect of their routines from the bboy sets to the choreography to the challenge they have. Thas part of the reason Jabbawockeez was so good, you knew how much the show meant to them, you could feel how much they wanted it.

but Do-Knock needs to stop crying every damn episode. Dude cries more than any female I've ever seen on that show...he needs to sack up.

im pretty sure he only cried once in the bball routine. %!% are you talking about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

im pretty sure he only cried once in the bball routine. %!% are you talking about
laugh.gif

this last episode looked like he was crying but with no tears.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

laugh.gif

this last episode looked like he was crying but with no tears.

its not crying if there arent tears.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

This Kaba Modern performance was hot... I'm glad that Jabbawockeez won, but Kaba Modern should have been in the finals with them, and this video proves just that.

�This should be the finals of season 1:

I want to see this matches soon:
Jabbawockeez vs Super cr3w
Kaba Modern vs SoReal Cru
but for now

Back
Top Bottom