America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Cause she is not. My brother's girlfriend babysitted them when they were younger and could only say bad things about her and her brother.
Her brother was suppose to be apart of my prom group but we kicked him out cause he tried to rob $2000 from all our friends.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

I think Jabba will be in the Final episode, a surprise performance.
Jabba would probably face the crew that wins the final. That would be nice.

If SC wins then what will that one guy do? The one thats on SC and Jabba
Are you talking about Chris? He was in the stands and not on the show. And I think he's more affiliated with Full Force.

Naw, I'm saying like if they do a battle thing between the winner of season 2 and jabbawockeez would he dance against his friends

But I guess he will just all in fun

Originally Posted by 22stylez

my friend said he knew someone from soul supreme and said one of the girls from so real crew had a tat of a playboy bunny on her lower back...i'm sure he said it was the one that cries all the time about her parents. and the person from soul supreme said she don't look as innocent as she looks.

she dont even look innocent lol...

looks like enough alcohol will make her do what u want to happen lolyuhdig

and why would jabbawockeez even perform again...thats just OD exponent 3000...its already OD enough when every1 thinks theyre jesus' 2nd coming...

that would make mtv look like what ever the public wants to see will get...no rules...like what part of the game is that (no late Nt fad)

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by 22stylez

my friend said he knew someone from soul supreme and said one of the girls from so real crew had a tat of a playboy bunny on her lower back...i'm sure he said it was the one that cries all the time about her parents. and the person from soul supreme said she don't look as innocent as she looks.

she dont even look innocent lol...just like 85% of filipinas...
indifferent.gif

and why would jabbawockeez even perform again...thats just OD exponent 3000...its already OD enough when every1 thinks theyre jesus' 2nd coming...

that would make mtv look like what ever the public wants to see will get...no rules...like what part of the game is that (no late Nt fad)
alright ur racial comments was just uncalled for. that was just racist and sexist. and i dont care if ur filipino
smh.gif

it doesnt matter if all the girls are sexually promiscuous cuz the show and competition is all about DANCING
jabba going head to head againts the winnerof this season would be great
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. but thats highly unlikely. its would make the season 2 look bad overall andwould potentially have a flop for season 3.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I never liked Fanny Pack, but i'll miss Tiffani she was the only thing i looked at when they performed.

Tiffani Grant
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Any bay area NTers knew that shes from Antioch? Just found that out.

That's my sister's friend's sister. They had a whole bunch of pictures on magnets posted up on the refrigerator.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

she dont even look innocent lol...just like 85% of filipinas...
indifferent.gif

alright ur racial comments was just uncalled for. that was just racist and sexist. and i dont care if ur filipino
smh.gif

he does have a point though.

my bad...that % was kinda high but i didnt even meant to be racist...lol..

im not saying filipinas are mostly h[tothaizz]os
im just sayin like...alot of filipina girls dont even have the "innocent but not really" look...
but more of the innocent..or just not innocent at all look..lol
its like obvious...for all races...like cmon you can tell if a chick is the type to study on a saturday night..by their personality...
personality reflects image....and both coming from an urban/down to earth vibe...which a good portion of filipinos are in....tend to be more "sexuallypromiscuous" than others....

but my bad for disrespecting a girl i dont even know...
id still smash even though she a bit chunk and got a chin like stonehenge
jackie too...

-Super Crew should have been eliminated weeks ago.

-Fanny Pack's performance this week was so original and clean that there is no way they should not be in the top 2.

-Shane Sparks' friendships with the crews makes him lose credibility.

-If they had qualified judges on the show, the final 2 would be Supreme Soul and So Real. No one else even comes close.

-Super Crew's choreography is awful. Their stunts and tricks are very simple. Flips flips and more flips.

This Kaba Modern performance was hot... I'm glad that Jabbawockeez won, but Kaba Modern should have been in the finals with them, and this video provesjust that.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

I think Jabba will be in the Final episode, a surprise performance.
Jabba would probably face the crew that wins the final. That would be nice.

if they face superkrew, who they're tight with, they're just gonna toy with them.

soreal is a poor man's kaba
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

-Fanny Pack's performance this week was so original and clean that there is no way they should not be in the top 2.

-If they had qualified judges on the show, the final 2 would be Supreme Soul and So Real. No one else even comes close.

-Super Crew's choreography is awful. Their stunts and tricks are very simple. Flips flips and more flips.

some of y'all jock SS too much. talent-wise, they may be the best, but their PERFORMANCES weren't the best. they had probably 3 great perofmrances(audition, the party like a rock star, and sports theme). the rest were mediocre or confusing as hell.

but superkrew should be gone already.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

This Kaba Modern performance was hot... I'm glad that Jabbawockeez won, but Kaba Modern should have been in the finals with them, and this video proves just that.
�i watched them preform a modified version of this when they came to visit NY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

between the two seasons so far... #1 jabbawockeez & #2 kaba modern

so real showing their true colors
smh.gif

i guess when some people get to the top or at least think they're at the top, they tend to get cocky and arrogant and stop being humble.

Edit: Super Cr3w FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by dland24

some of y'all jock SS too much. talent-wise, they may be the best, but their PERFORMANCES weren't the best. they had probably 3 great perofmrances (audition, the party like a rock star, and sports theme). the rest were mediocre or confusing as hell.

but superkrew should be gone already.
Oh yes....I forgot one. Your response reminded me:

-Supreme Soul's performances were often so intricate and advanced that most of their moves/tricks/stunts went over most viewers heads.

^You ain't lying. It took slow mo's for me to be like "Oh, daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" In real time, I would be like okay what the hell was thatmess?

laugh.gif
SRC's true colors. I don't blame those guys though sincethey're probably so frustrated with getting no respect, plus the way JC said Fanny Pack & Super Crew should be in the final 2 was kind of a jab atSoReal. It's funny how everybody's really a fanboy for their favorite team
laugh.gif
You can't tell someone who's rooting for SC that they have the same moves every week and you can't tell people that want SRC thatthey're dances are not that intricate.

wow whoever put those comments in the vid must've been salty. either a FP fan or a SC fan. and I agree with you jay, each crew's fans is not open atall to criticism.

theres a lot of fanboyism going on for this show

im a lil surprised how the judges are more outspoken now. they shoulda talked crap about status quo when they got in the finals. and yeah im still salty aboutthat

yall need some napkins.

kids these days slurp waaaaaaaay to hard.

it aint that serious.

supercrew ftw. lol jk.

id love to see soreal vs. kaba to see some pinay movements lol.

o yea supreme soul is garbage on the show.

as a crew theyre great.

see them outside of the show.

and kids complaining bout how theyre moves were so intracate. slow mo blah blah blah.

yall bout to go NFL on us.

come one man. be honest.

they sucked this season. then end

good crew. bad perormances.

tell me jordan aint never had a bad game.

Back
Top Bottom