America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

People on here are still talking about Supreme Soul. hahaha. Let's face it, a lot of their numbers were sloppy and disorganized.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I don't get how people are still on SS's jock. These guys were probably the most inconsistent groups this season. Iwas NEVER blown away by any of their performances. Sloppy and too cute.

A day later, I'm still bitter over last night's episode.

Should be SC and FP in the finals.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and just stop with the "they got robbed" comments, the only group that got robbed on the show is Kaba. Even if SS made it to the final four, one of those groups would've eventually gone home and the comments will start again. No one got robbed this season like Kaba did, all the final crews were good and it's just too close to call so eventually one of them will go home.

co-sign to the fullest
Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

SRC < Super Crew < ASIID < Supreme Soul < Fanny Pak
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we can agree to disagree
IamSoySauce3 wrote:
Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

People on here are still talking about Supreme Soul. hahaha. Let's face it, a lot of their numbers were sloppy and disorganized.
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I don't get how people are still on SS's jock. These guys were probably the most inconsistent groups this season. I was NEVER blown away by any of their performances. Sloppy and too cute.
i'll add another AMEN to that!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I never liked Fanny Pack, but i'll miss Tiffani she was the only thing i looked at when they performed.

Tiffani Grant
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Only thing I liked about Fanny Pack.

I got Super Cr3w to take the whole thing though.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I never liked Fanny Pack, but i'll miss Tiffani she was the only thing i looked at when they performed.

Tiffani Grant
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Any bay area NTers knew that shes from Antioch? Just found that out.

It is really obvious MTV doesnt want west vs west in the finals

Kabba last year got ROBBED, and now fannypack.

SC got this one though, so its all good

^^ who ever was in charge of those horrible camera angles should be fired. Fanny Pack probably had the best performance on the whole show last week and theyget the boot? I don't even like Fanny Pack that's craaazy.

so real crew sucks. kabba modern over them anyday.

and plus them to asian girls can't dance and both are ugly. not appreciated

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

^^ who ever was in charge of those horrible camera angles should be fired.

MuchMusic at its finest
laugh.gif
. That was during the MuchMusicVideoAwards,last June.
It was also raining that night, so Jabba probably couldnt do the things they wanted.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MightyMYT

I think Jabba will be in the Final episode, a surprise performance.
Jabba would probably face the crew that wins the final. That would be nice.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

If SC wins then what will that one guy do? The one thats on SC and Jabba

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by DMasta718

If SC wins then what will that one guy do? The one thats on SC and Jabba
Are you talking about Chris? He was in the stands and not on the show. And I think he's more affiliated with Full Force.

super crew's 1st performance + so real's 2nd performance were the best of this weeks show. so real kilt it with the ticking.

i think cats are givin fanny pack to much credit based on past performances. the get ur freak on was ill, as was the prom joint... but the two performanceslast week werent that crunk. they were good though.

but based on both performances last week, SC > FP.

couple random notes....

did that fruit say "vote white..."

did that +!!%@ really say "....classic ******"

JoeGalvan wrote:
super crew's 1st performance + so real's 2nd performance were the best of this weeks show. so real kilt it with the ticking.

i think cats are givin fanny pack to much credit based on past performances. the get ur freak on was ill, as was the prom joint... but the two performances last week werent that crunk. they were good though.

but based on both performances last week, SC > FP.

couple random notes....

did that fruit say "vote white..."

did that +!!%@ really say "....classic ******"

laugh.gif

Too many people fail to realize that fanny pack as "performers" definitely deserved to be in the finals, but when it came to just the dancing and allgimmicks aside, they suck.

Supreme Soul was the best crew the entire season, they tried dumbing down their performances to not seem as though they were the top dogs, but no matter howhard they tried to "suck" the judges would still make them out as "top dog" and you know damn well the only heads that vote for theseshoes are Asians and hormone twacked out 13 year old miley cyrus on crack white girls who all vote for the "underdog" or their own.

my friend said he knew someone from soul supreme and said one of the girls from so real crew had a tat of a playboy bunny on her lower back...i'm sure hesaid it was the one that cries all the time about her parents. and the person from soul supreme said she don't look as innocent as she looks.

Back
Top Bottom