America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

her name is eyecandy?
she has to be the one with the playboy tat
the only dude i actually like from soreal is the one with no cornball nickname

as for the sc performance. the indian and capoeira sec were very dope

anyone else notice, that jc is always complimenting that one guy from sc? i think he has a man crush on him.

and why the hell does lil mama look like a seeded watermelon?

How many times has Mario Lopez said a particular crew "just ripped the stage" can the writers not come up with anything else for this fool to say

Kinda agree with Lil Mama.
laugh.gif
So Real's performance wasn't that great.

wow i dont get how they didnt have no rhythm and @%%%...really let me down...the girls kinda killed it for me.......they didnt perform right....

Originally Posted by Crumbs

How many times has Mario Lopez said a particular crew "just ripped the stage" can the writers not come up with anything else for this fool to say

laugh.gif

soreal was waaaaacckkkk except that part where it looked like they shot a dart with their mouth- africa style.. it would have been interesting to see whatfanny pack would have done in the last episode... i love super cr3w and wish they'd win but face it soreals fanbase is much bigger

it's nice how shane can get away with telling SC that it was their weakest performance with a weak applause but if JC had said that, he would have gottenbooed out of the building.

^^ JC always gets booed cause he's like the Simon Cowell of American Idol..he seems always negative..but he does provide good insight at times..

Not impressed with the performances so far..even though Super Cr3w's dance craze would b a hit in the club
laugh.gif

S to the chest!

man i miss jabba and kaba

intro was corny as hell. whoever did that voice intro sounded mad lame. they shoulda gotten that guy that did the intro for the Chicago bulls in the 90s

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^ JC always gets booed cause he's like the Simon Cowell of American Idol..he seems always negative..but he does provide good insight at times..

Not impressed with the performances so far..even though Super Cr3w's dance craze would b a hit in the club
laugh.gif

S to the chest!

but it's not like he does it intentionally [i don't think he wants to be known as simon]. he's just trying to help them by providingconstructive criticism, rather than saying "you all are ARTISTS!", and otherwise being completely useless.

I hear soreals final performance is top 3 all time season 1 and 2.... dun o..well see if what they say is true,

Back
Top Bottom