Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.

- you always have such firm stances on issues without thinking first.....

- (I DONT)  but have you ever thought that some people set their clocks fast without looking to see how fast it is? my grandmothers ENTIRE HOUSE is like this. every clock in the house is at least 45 minutes fast...and they arent all on the same time. she'll have you running up out the house thinking you running late only to arrive at your destination an hour early
laugh.gif

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.

- you always have such firm stances on issues without thinking first.....

- (I DONT)  but have you ever thought that some people set their clocks fast without looking to see how fast it is? my grandmothers ENTIRE HOUSE is like this. every clock in the house is at least 45 minutes fast...and they arent all on the same time. she'll have you running up out the house thinking you running late only to arrive at your destination an hour early
laugh.gif

how about this: I'll unplug my clock and wait for 12:00 midnight to roll around and then plug the clock back in.

I do this because until you fix the time on the clock, it stays blinking. If I plug it in at 12:00 a.m., then it'll stay on blink mode and display the correct time
pimp.gif

how about this: I'll unplug my clock and wait for 12:00 midnight to roll around and then plug the clock back in.

I do this because until you fix the time on the clock, it stays blinking. If I plug it in at 12:00 a.m., then it'll stay on blink mode and display the correct time
pimp.gif

now that u say it. It makes you feel better when you're setting the alarm.Like u set it for 6:30, but ur clock is 15 minutes ahead. So u feel like you're getting some extra sleep

now that u say it. It makes you feel better when you're setting the alarm.Like u set it for 6:30, but ur clock is 15 minutes ahead. So u feel like you're getting some extra sleep

I always set 2 alarms 6 minutes apart. If I'm really tired after I shut off 2nd one I will be a risk taker and close my eyes again and lie there. Its a crazy feeling..like damn if I fall back asleep I'm screwed. Taking this risk usually wakes me up enough for the day.

I always set 2 alarms 6 minutes apart. If I'm really tired after I shut off 2nd one I will be a risk taker and close my eyes again and lie there. Its a crazy feeling..like damn if I fall back asleep I'm screwed. Taking this risk usually wakes me up enough for the day.

I just set my alarm 10 minutes before I have to wake up. Use that 10 minutes as recovery time to get up. I rather have the maximum amount of sleep. Doesn't setting up the alarm two hours early just to snooze and then sleep again mess up the sleep cycle since you don't get the at least the 6-8 hrs of straight sleep?

I just set my alarm 10 minutes before I have to wake up. Use that 10 minutes as recovery time to get up. I rather have the maximum amount of sleep. Doesn't setting up the alarm two hours early just to snooze and then sleep again mess up the sleep cycle since you don't get the at least the 6-8 hrs of straight sleep?

Only if I have to get up early to go to work. If I'm getting up just to get up, then I just shake it off and have breakfast.

Only if I have to get up early to go to work. If I'm getting up just to get up, then I just shake it off and have breakfast.

Holy.... Crap!.... I thought i was the only one! It makes sleep feel longer. And if you wake up like right when you are supposed to, you get shocked and automatically get up.

Back
Top Bottom