Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

I set it for around 7:15 and I take a shower, get my clothes ready,pretty much my routine and then I set my alarm for 9:00 when I'm gonna leave the house so that I get every possible minute of sleep before I go.

I set it for around 7:15 and I take a shower, get my clothes ready,pretty much my routine and then I set my alarm for 9:00 when I'm gonna leave the house so that I get every possible minute of sleep before I go.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't do it on purpose... But the feeling of waking up a couple hours early & seeing you have that much time left
pimp.gif
FeelsGoodMan 
pimp.gif

Two hours before for me would be like 4 40, but I still never get up right when it goes off. Just layin there all comfy is soo nice

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't do it on purpose... But the feeling of waking up a couple hours early & seeing you have that much time left
pimp.gif
FeelsGoodMan 
pimp.gif

Two hours before for me would be like 4 40, but I still never get up right when it goes off. Just layin there all comfy is soo nice

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.

Originally Posted by jdi23

I do that too, but only for like 30 minutes before I have to get up.
This. 
But as mentioned, over sleeping is unappreciated.

Originally Posted by jdi23

I do that too, but only for like 30 minutes before I have to get up.
This. 
But as mentioned, over sleeping is unappreciated.

I used to but i have to wake up so damn early for work its hard to do that now. I have work at either 4am or 5am. I usually set it half an hour before i have to go in. Walk in like a zombie.

I used to but i have to wake up so damn early for work its hard to do that now. I have work at either 4am or 5am. I usually set it half an hour before i have to go in. Walk in like a zombie.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 

it really is man 
laugh.gif

I feel you man. Makes every morning feel special. But I stopped doing it. I try to get 7 hours. Waking up before you're alarm and actually feel refreshed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 

it really is man 
laugh.gif

I feel you man. Makes every morning feel special. But I stopped doing it. I try to get 7 hours. Waking up before you're alarm and actually feel refreshed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hush! Some people cant just immediately hop out of bed when their alarm goes off....I do it cuz I like to work my way up to actually getting up. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Hush! Some people cant just immediately hop out of bed when their alarm goes off....I do it cuz I like to work my way up to actually getting up. 

Back
Top Bottom