Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

When I did it, every time I looked at the clock in the AM, I said to myself, "Oh ok it is really _______ o'clock."

I said negative to you saying:    
dog, after like the first week you dont even realize it....

YOU, as in IMPERSONAL you. Meaning people will forget after a week. But I already explained how I personally didn't forget. If you would have said YOU forgot, then I wouldn't have even replied to you. But since you made the statement as a universal approach, I had to speak up.

When I did it, every time I looked at the clock in the AM, I said to myself, "Oh ok it is really _______ o'clock."

I said negative to you saying:    

YOU, as in IMPERSONAL you. Meaning people will forget after a week. But I already explained how I personally didn't forget. If you would have said YOU forgot, then I wouldn't have even replied to you. But since you made the statement as a universal approach, I had to speak up.

sometimes i just lay in bed for an extra 20 minutes not even sleeping knowing damn well i should get up. im THAT lazy, its pathetic

sometimes i just lay in bed for an extra 20 minutes not even sleeping knowing damn well i should get up. im THAT lazy, its pathetic

okay, not YOU, DC, but the average human being.

we know you're a rare breed, bro.

me and you been goin extra hard today...

hugs?

hugs-and-puppies.jpg

we know you're a rare breed, bro.

me and you been goin extra hard today...

hugs?

hugs-and-puppies.jpg

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

What are you basing that off of? You are the only person in this thread that has claimed to forget that he set his clock fast. Everyone else has said that they set their clocks fast, knew it was fast, but it somehow made them get to places on time.

So what you are presenting is the minority opinion.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

What are you basing that off of? You are the only person in this thread that has claimed to forget that he set his clock fast. Everyone else has said that they set their clocks fast, knew it was fast, but it somehow made them get to places on time.

So what you are presenting is the minority opinion.

so no hugs? %%$# you then.

im not about to debate with you over the utility of setting my clock fast bro....

you consciously look at the clock and say "oh its really ____"

i dont.

it makes no point for you to do it.

it makes a point when i do it.

im never offering you hugs again.

so no hugs? %%$# you then.

im not about to debate with you over the utility of setting my clock fast bro....

you consciously look at the clock and say "oh its really ____"

i dont.

it makes no point for you to do it.

it makes a point when i do it.

im never offering you hugs again.

I think about doing it but I wake up at 4am so I'm not sure if setting it at2am would help . But I know times that I wake up at 1 or 2 knowing I have two morehours is the best !

I think about doing it but I wake up at 4am so I'm not sure if setting it at2am would help . But I know times that I wake up at 1 or 2 knowing I have two morehours is the best !

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I set my clock ahead to a random number. Right now it's at 47 minutes ahead. So, when the alarm goes off, I have to sit there for a second, do the math and figure out what time it is. It helps me get prepared for when I really gotta get up.
laugh.gif
Sorry that doesn't make sense. Gives you time to get ready, I am sure it takes only a few seconds to do the math so how is that that much of a difference in time to get you prepared? See what I am trying to say here?
Think and say whatever you want, homie. Don't knock it until you try it. It works for me.
happy.gif

I set my clock ahead to a random number. Right now it's at 47 minutes ahead. So, when the alarm goes off, I have to sit there for a second, do the math and figure out what time it is. It helps me get prepared for when I really gotta get up.
laugh.gif
Sorry that doesn't make sense. Gives you time to get ready, I am sure it takes only a few seconds to do the math so how is that that much of a difference in time to get you prepared? See what I am trying to say here?
Think and say whatever you want, homie. Don't knock it until you try it. It works for me.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif

OMG YOU DIDNT READ THE OTHER FOUR PAGES! HOW DARE YOU

im posting for DC...cause that's basically what he's about to say

laugh.gif
happy.gif

OMG YOU DIDNT READ THE OTHER FOUR PAGES! HOW DARE YOU

im posting for DC...cause that's basically what he's about to say

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif
 @ you COMPLETELY skipping over the part where i said one can be successful doing this by not looking to see what time they are setting it to. i mean, isnt that the same thing as me (the non-clock-setter) at someone elses house not knowing just how fast their clock is set??

But it could work if that is the only time you see in your house, but you still know it is early. Doesn't help if you have to catch a bus/train if you don't know the accurate time.

-
eek.gif

16f2579eb4669d414fb6c0ae3665a40aeeacd03.gif

......that HAD to hurt.
roll.gif

Negative.

....and thats that alpha male i was talking about. your stance is so firm......(on an issue your've never tried i might add), that it blinds your thought process.
roll.gif

- LDS is actually right. i have frequented a household where the clocks were set x amount of time fast, and after so long you actually can forget by how much......not everyone does, but it is possible ive done so myself.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

laugh.gif
 @ you COMPLETELY skipping over the part where i said one can be successful doing this by not looking to see what time they are setting it to. i mean, isnt that the same thing as me (the non-clock-setter) at someone elses house not knowing just how fast their clock is set??

But it could work if that is the only time you see in your house, but you still know it is early. Doesn't help if you have to catch a bus/train if you don't know the accurate time.

-
eek.gif

16f2579eb4669d414fb6c0ae3665a40aeeacd03.gif

......that HAD to hurt.
roll.gif

Negative.

....and thats that alpha male i was talking about. your stance is so firm......(on an issue your've never tried i might add), that it blinds your thought process.
roll.gif

- LDS is actually right. i have frequented a household where the clocks were set x amount of time fast, and after so long you actually can forget by how much......not everyone does, but it is possible ive done so myself.

Back
Top Bottom