Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't do it on purpose... But the feeling of waking up a couple hours early & seeing you have that much time left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I don't do it on purpose... But the feeling of waking up a couple hours early & seeing you have that much time left
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 
pimp.gif

i usually set my alarm 1.5 - 2 hrs before the time i actually need to wake up....

and i sometimes dont even wake up by then....
laugh.gif

StaXX wrote:
You are not alone. I only do it cause the sleep is THAT much better when I go back to sleep. 
pimp.gif

i usually set my alarm 1.5 - 2 hrs before the time i actually need to wake up....

and i sometimes dont even wake up by then....
laugh.gif

I have two alarms to wake me up.
laugh.gif
I set my actual alarm for 6:40 a.m, and my phone alarm at 7:00 a.m. It's weird, but that extra 20 minutes is necessary.
laugh.gif

I have two alarms to wake me up.
laugh.gif
I set my actual alarm for 6:40 a.m, and my phone alarm at 7:00 a.m. It's weird, but that extra 20 minutes is necessary.
laugh.gif

I set my clock ahead to a random number. Right now it's at 47 minutes ahead. So, when the alarm goes off, I have to sit there for a second, do the math and figure out what time it is. It helps me get prepared for when I really gotta get up.

I set my clock ahead to a random number. Right now it's at 47 minutes ahead. So, when the alarm goes off, I have to sit there for a second, do the math and figure out what time it is. It helps me get prepared for when I really gotta get up.

The funny thing is, although it may feel like it, that sleep after you've already woken up IS NOT better for you and is actually dramatically worse.

The funny thing is, although it may feel like it, that sleep after you've already woken up IS NOT better for you and is actually dramatically worse.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.
Not really. I set my clock 5-10 minutes early so that I can leave early without having to think about it to make up for traffic, hold ups, etc. I never realize that its ahead
OP, I don't do this. It never made sense to me. Getting up right before your alarm rings appreciation
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't do that but the dumbest thing someone can do is to set their own clock fast. I mean what is the point of that when you KNOW it is set fast and how fast it is set? Defeats tnhe purpose.
Not really. I set my clock 5-10 minutes early so that I can leave early without having to think about it to make up for traffic, hold ups, etc. I never realize that its ahead
OP, I don't do this. It never made sense to me. Getting up right before your alarm rings appreciation
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hmm, this is interesting...I've never tried.

But lately, I've been setting my alarm clock @ 830 and would wake up around 815 on my own...Set sleeping schedule ftw?

Hmm, this is interesting...I've never tried.

But lately, I've been setting my alarm clock @ 830 and would wake up around 815 on my own...Set sleeping schedule ftw?

Back
Top Bottom