Am I the only weirdo who does this? Vol. Alarm clock...

Holy.... Crap!.... I thought i was the only one! It makes sleep feel longer. And if you wake up like right when you are supposed to, you get shocked and automatically get up.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

The worst is when you look at the clock and misread it, thinking you have more time.
or when say its 5:50 and you need to wake up at 6 and you for some reason think you have 50 mins of sleep left
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by horchata kid

The worst is when you look at the clock and misread it, thinking you have more time.
or when say its 5:50 and you need to wake up at 6 and you for some reason think you have 50 mins of sleep left
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

The funny thing is, although it may feel like it, that sleep after you've already woken up IS NOT better for you and is actually dramatically worse.

Word? Elaborate. I feel like a slouch once I wake up from the second sleep. Feels batman.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

The funny thing is, although it may feel like it, that sleep after you've already woken up IS NOT better for you and is actually dramatically worse.

Word? Elaborate. I feel like a slouch once I wake up from the second sleep. Feels batman.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the iphone is perfect, I set like 4 alarms back to back just incase
pimp.gif
I literally have six alarms on my phone because of this:
Originally Posted by Boi

I gotta wake up at 5:55 and I usually go to sleep at 12 or 1 (or 2).. dont think itll make a difference

pimp.gif
I literally have six alarms on my phone because of this:
Originally Posted by Boi

I gotta wake up at 5:55 and I usually go to sleep at 12 or 1 (or 2).. dont think itll make a difference

eek.gif
I was just thinking about this, NT reads my mind sometimes for real.

Knowing you dont have to get up for another hour or two is awesome.

eek.gif
I was just thinking about this, NT reads my mind sometimes for real.

Knowing you dont have to get up for another hour or two is awesome.

Haven't read through all of the post so excuse me if someone said this already. But is it just me or does anybody else wake up literally a minute or two before they set their alarm to go off i.e i set it for 7:06(i always use weird times) but i wake up around 7:04

Haven't read through all of the post so excuse me if someone said this already. But is it just me or does anybody else wake up literally a minute or two before they set their alarm to go off i.e i set it for 7:06(i always use weird times) but i wake up around 7:04

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

snoozing FTW!
pimp.gif
Got like 3 different alarms though, just in case that snooze turns into something serious
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Makin it sound like the this is an iphone-exclusive feature and not on EVERY phone for the past 10 years

Anyways, I have had TWO alarms since high school, along with my phone.  I set them up for 2 hours before I need to wake up and stagger them about 10 minutes apart, including 3 additional alarms on the phone.  I've mastered hitting the snooze on 3 different devices and enjoying 2 hours of sleep in 10 minute spurts.  Feels GOOD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

snoozing FTW!
pimp.gif
Got like 3 different alarms though, just in case that snooze turns into something serious
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Makin it sound like the this is an iphone-exclusive feature and not on EVERY phone for the past 10 years

Anyways, I have had TWO alarms since high school, along with my phone.  I set them up for 2 hours before I need to wake up and stagger them about 10 minutes apart, including 3 additional alarms on the phone.  I've mastered hitting the snooze on 3 different devices and enjoying 2 hours of sleep in 10 minute spurts.  Feels GOOD
pimp.gif

There are some times when 2 minutes of sleep feels like 5 hours, and when 1 and a half hours of sleep feels like 2 minutes,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
is this real life?

There are some times when 2 minutes of sleep feels like 5 hours, and when 1 and a half hours of sleep feels like 2 minutes,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
is this real life?

Back
Top Bottom