2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Domestic" really just means family or anything related to family.

It's just most people automatically think DV when they hear the word.

So much so that we just use DV for any situation involving a man and woman.

Like when Kareem Hunt kicked ol girl.

To piggyback on this, most people automatically assume DV is physical violence. Domestic violence can be any number of things. Making your partner hand their phone over so you can read their texts is technically domestic violence.

76CC3BBE-F349-4542-BD9A-96AF8B5747B8.jpeg

Reminding everyone that 9 & 10 played on the same team in college in 2018.

:lol: D. Haskins

The report describes Dwayne Haskins' injuries as "substantial in nature," saying he had a split upper lip that would require stitches and a missing upper tooth. It also says his mouth appeared bruised and "would most certainly require dental work to repair his teeth."

In the report, Dwayne Haskins told police Gondrezick-Haskins was mad at him for going to a nightclub with his friends and not waiting for the entire group. He said they got into a verbal argument in the hotel room but he did not have any memory of being hit in the mouth.

I feel like some of these nfl players are targets because people know that the Commissioner don’t play when it comes to punishment.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/crime/wif...ted-in-las-vegas-accused-of-battery?_amp=true

Seeking honest opinions. Should I retire this hat as a WFT fan?

I’m not one of those hanging on to the R-word nickname or any Native American imagery or caricatures. I’ve retired all my old gear and plan on stitching black patches over the team name on my old jerseys. I thought this hat with only the arrow was “safe” as a throwback piece. But hearing how the team wants to completely separate from the past I’m wondering if I should do the same. A29917EC-C042-4D3D-B1E1-E5204CE1FBB7.jpeg

I’m not one of those hanging on to the R-word nickname or any Native American imagery or caricatures. I’ve retired all my old gear and plan on stitching black patches over the team name on my old jerseys. I thought this hat with only the arrow was “safe” as a throwback piece. But hearing how the team wants to completely separate from the past I’m wondering if I should do the same. A29917EC-C042-4D3D-B1E1-E5204CE1FBB7.jpeg

there's a classic tweet for this

nick. nick.

Listening to this audio from the 911 call. Who in the F does this dispatcher think she is. Absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for on her behalf.

Damn Sherm. Everyone knows you don't mix the Henn with something else. That vodka mixed with the Henn made him all combative.

Mingo. What a gross individual. Disgusting.

Haskins. This fool. If your girl is on IG with numerous photos of herself in revealing bikinis talking about 'energy' or 'mood' she don't belong to you. I hope this dummy saved up his money because she is going to want half of his **** and he took a massive L on that big rock he bought her.

I mean domestic violence isn't funny either way. Women should be held to the same standards as men when it comes to putting their hands on people.

Once cops are ever called in relationship, that would be a wrap for me.

That Sherm update is sad man |l

Hope he manages to get the help he needs and winds up in a much better place soon after all this legal stuff gets cleared up

You trolling? Wear the hat and your gear. It’s just team gear, not a MAGA hat or Klan hood.

Haskins being married so young is dumb. Should be worried about his career.

You trolling? Wear the hat and your gear. It’s just team gear, not a MAGA hat or Klan hood.

An interaction with my neighbor is making me think twice. We both are originally from the DMV but now out midwest. Naturally we both are fans of the WFT and he said he plans to still wear all his old gear that has the old team name. And he said, “…if that makes me a racist then I don’t care.” If it matters, he’s a middle aged white dude.

Again, just seeking some outside opinions. I like the hat as a non-offensive throwback piece BUT I’m not dying on the “old days” hill.

Weight management is important as you age as an athlete IMO. You still retain most of your strength but it’s better to be lighter as you age, as opposed to bulky. Zeke at 21 years old, weighing 225 was cool because he had young legs. But now at 25/26, being under 220, maybe 210-15 is perfect weight for him.

Listening to this audio from the 911 call. Who in the F does this dispatcher think she is. Absolutely ridiculous and uncalled for on her behalf.

Damn Sherm. Everyone knows you don't mix the Henn with something else. That vodka mixed with the Henn made him all combative.

Mingo. What a gross individual. Disgusting.

Haskins. This fool. If your girl is on IG with numerous photos of herself in revealing bikinis talking about 'energy' or 'mood' she don't belong to you. I hope this dummy saved up his money because she is going to want half of his **** and he took a massive L on that big rock he bought her.

We at the point of no return with this :lol: :lol: :lol: not even with just athletes. The average male nowadays gets they nose wide open for these type of women. They definitely know how to take advantage of these green dudes. This ain’t gone change anything. But I understand what you’re saying. Ain’t no turning back, though. Humankind is to far gone

Lift Every Voice and Sing gonna be at all NFL games and events now. How about just get rid of the anthem in general. We don’t want that ****.

Sherman out on bail and it’s no longer a felony.
So theyre playing both the anthem an life every voice?

Throw It in the garbage or donate it to the Good Will

This is sad. It sounds like Sherm has been dealing with some issues for a while.
“In February, King County prosecutors and the sheriff obtained an “extreme risk protection order” for Sherman, which barred him from having guns after a judge determined he posed a danger to himself or others. Details of the case were sealed, and it was not immediately clear if any weapons had been seized from him.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom