2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they got footage of Sherm smh

Some dudes just can’t let go of the game, when their career is dwindling. Retirement is rough for these guys.

Some dudes just can’t let go of the game, when their career is dwindling. Retirement is rough for these guys.

I get that in like basketball.. obviously most of these people are super competitive

but in something like football or boxing, I completely get how dudes ease up after getting paid.. what you gotta put your body through to even get there then the punishment you’re taking along the way and on game day.. it’s like boxing, you gotta be in certain place mentally to continue to want that.. cant remember who said it but I always think of the line “it’s hard to hit pavement when youre sleeping in satin sheets”

We at the point of no return with this :lol: :lol: :lol: not even with just athletes. The average male nowadays gets they nose wide open for these type of women. They definitely know how to take advantage of these green dudes. This ain’t gone change anything. But I understand what you’re saying. Ain’t no turning back, though. Humankind is to far gone

Green dudes have done dumb stuff for women since Eve persuaded Adam to take a bite out of the apple.
they got footage of Sherm smh
yo, Sherm looked calm walking up. Then that code didn’t work and BAM homie snapped. That is wild and would be terrifying if I was the family.

So what was he trying to do fight the guy in the crib? Brother-in-law or boyfriend of his ex or something?

Green dudes have done dumb stuff for women since Eve persuaded Adam to take a bite out of the apple.

yo, Sherm looked calm walking up. Then that code didn’t work and BAM homie snapped. That is wild and would be terrifying if I was the family.
Seems like dude behind door was talking trash to him which may have got him pissed

Well she said her uncle on the dispatch video at :38s. You may be right, I couldnt listen to much more of it due to that terrible dispatcher.
She def mentioned the uncle. It's all confusing though because it is his In Laws crib. Seems like he was beefing with everyone

There is a 2nd 911 call with the Uncle is following her and Sherm down the road and they're in three different cars

Listening to this dispatcher in contrast shows how horrible the 1st lady was

DE5A5374-FDE0-4896-BA4D-4EC3E9DBF103.jpeg

She def mentioned the uncle. It's all confusing though because it is his In Laws crib. Seems like he was beefing with everyone

There is a 2nd 911 call with the Uncle is following her and Sherm down the road and they're in three different cars

Listening to this dispatcher in contrast shows how horrible the 1st lady was

Damn so there’s more to the story. He chased down the wife in a charger then he must have switched to the car he crashed.

Messed up. I’f they were family they shouldn’t have called police on. Especially knowing this might mess up his money and career.
In this case calling the police was 100% the right call. He was exhibiting and telling others he was going to harm himself or others. In the police report he mentions ‘suicide by cop’ and ‘not going down without a fight’. Clearly the family couldn’t control him and this didn’t appear to be a case of letting Sherm ‘sleep’ it off. I would hope the last thing the family was thinking about that night was his career or money but instead his life and any others he might have got involved.
The case can certainly be made that cops should be better trained for mental health situations and having other mental health professionals with them for calls like this but it sounds like the police in this case tried to do everything they could to use non lethal force to subdue Sherm.

I just looked up the video and while it's a terrible look for Sherman I'm sure majority of this ends up getting swept under the rug and he's only hit with a slap on the wrist.

Well I had the misfortune of clicking the Fox News link as it was the first one that showed up in Google, scrolled down to the comments and OMG there are some real POS' there. One person said " But statistics don't lie... blacks have a "particular" problem and apparently can't get past it. Ever. " I mean I shouldn't be surprised by some of this racist crap but it's still frustrating to say the least.

It’s probably a number of things with Sherman, but no telling if it’s CTE, alcohol, depression from being on one of the best defensive teams ever to not knowing where your career is going. Heard a good point on le batard, football’s retirement sneaks up on you fast, it’s not like basketball where you can sit on the bench for 5 years and have time to plan out your future. Feel for these football players man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom