2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BROKE *** *****

Way to make yourself a joke on here cheetah boy

Could have paid 3 months ago now you wanna act like it’s about morals after making jokes on it.

finessence finessence

Everyone here knows you’re a clown how does it feel to be a running joke as long as you post here

Send me that plate.

Last edited:
E879A3EC-5469-4F9D-A348-F81310F2C4E6.jpeg

Wipe your face off

18775CFC-D8BC-4961-B692-40E214A0D739.jpeg

Nerd you snitched on me in the rap thread too

Last edited:
Man came allllll the way in the S&T forum with the nonsense. Dawg, I’m done talking about this. This will be my last time addressing this situation.

You better stop watching all that Dragon Ball Z. That mess giving you a false sense of reality. This my last time speaking on this. You wasting keystrokes because you not getting ANY MONEY….

Snitch? Boy you better borrow your mama nuts, I ain’t say anything. You’re the idiot who posted a google image of me and a family member… therefore it’s beef forever. No peace treaty.

You sending empty threats:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

You not a gangster. Keep watching dragon ball Z while sitting Indian style, and sip your caprisun. Stay in a child’s place.

I bet you got a anime tattoo on your thigh. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Go drink some antifreeze

Last edited:
Man came allllll the way in the S&T forum with the nonsense. Dawg, I’m done talking about this. This will be my last time addressing this situation.

You better stop watching all that Dragon Ball Z. That mess giving you a false sense of reality. This my last time speaking on this. You wasting keystrokes because you not getting ANY MONEY….

Snitch? Boy you better borrow your mama nuts, I ain’t say anything. You’re the idiot who posted a google image of me and a family member… therefore it’s beef forever. No peace treaty.

You sending empty threats:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

You not a gangster. Keep watching dragon ball Z while sitting Indian style, and sip your caprisun. Stay in a child’s place.

I bet you got a anime tattoo on your thigh. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Go drink some antifreeze

Youre hurt goofy *****

Notice how nobody ****s with you and you try to laugh it off

Writing essays because you can’t handle being such a *****

Last edited:
:rofl: what’s the story here? Why is money owed?
Short story - finesse made a $100 bet on a team winning or something along those lines, and lost the bet to MajinZuub. Finesse been skating around paying it back making excuses saying he’d pay it and hasn’t. MajinZuub at this point has had enough and been chasing him around NT to get his money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom