2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220719_091213.jpg
20220719_091215.jpg
20220719_091216.jpg

Not bad

The only one I don't care for is Cincinnati's. The orange is such a sleek/traditional look. The white is too plain and reminiscent of Memphis. The Saints one is kinda meh, but tolerable. The rest 🔥

This whole interview is interesting. Mostly cause of Asante Samuel.

Asante kept it real. Claimed he better than Champ and Revis - i dont agree but my man believes it and tries to explain it :lol:

also said he never watched film. never hit the weights. last one in, first one out :lol:

The only one I don't care for is Cincinnati's. The orange is such a sleek/traditional look. The white is too plain and reminiscent of Memphis. The Saints one is kinda meh, but tolerable. The rest 🔥

You and I are in the minority Lenny.

Not a fan of #MyBengals proposed white helmet either.

Wonder how black with orange stripes would look?

You and I are in the minority Lenny.

Not a fan of #MyBengals proposed white helmet either.

Wonder how black with orange stripes would look?
Think that may look washed out on a screen. Like you wouldn’t be able to tell Unless they zoom in on a player or something, if that makes sense?

This whole interview is interesting. Mostly cause of Asante Samuel.

Asante kept it real. Claimed he better than Champ and Revis - i dont agree but my man believes it and tries to explain it :lol:

also said he never watched film. never hit the weights. last one in, first one out :lol:
Did they talk about Asante JR at all? I know him and his pops have a strained relationship

Did they talk about Asante JR at all? I know him and his pops have a strained relationship
He touched on it briefly.

it was interesting because throughout the whole intervirw Asante Samuel Sr. is all animated, very open and honest. But when Pacman Jones brought him AS Jr, then he got all politically correct and he got called out on it :lol:

but he did come around and give a nice and honest answer that felt genuine.

Whole interview for those interested. Worth the watch IMO if you need some background noise while cooking or washing dishes or whatever house chores you got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom