2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one

20220720_084523.jpg
20220720_084529.jpg
20220720_084532.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Been asking for these! Now bring them back full time!

Heard on the radio they gathered all the reports from all the big media reporters covering Watson and it’s been reported from anywhere from 2-8 games. Just needs to happen already. Getting closer and closer to camp now.

Also heard if Watson was to sue the NFL after their ruling, he’d be eligible to play right away/the whole season until they settle or final ruling.

I don’t get the 49ers. They have all this faith in Lance but hardly gave him any playing time over trash *** Jimmy last year and now they’re going to make him the starter?

What will the league officially say he’s being suspended for? More curious about that than the # of games.

What will the league officially say he’s being suspended for? More curious about that than the # of games.
Probably just under the "personal conduct policy" or conduct detrimental to the league I assume. The language will be vague on the official statement

Ranking of safest positional jerseys to buy:

1.) Quarterback
2.) Safety
3.) Defensive End/EDGE
4.) Linebacker
5.) Tight End
6.) Wide Receiver
7.) Defensive Tackle
8.) Cornerback
9.) Running Back

I was thinking James Robinson but he might not even be here next season.

So what do you think, Travon Walker or Josh Allen?

other than sacking other josh Allen, how good has jags one been?

go with the rookie unless you think jags josh Allen definitely getting that 2nd deal

other than sacking other josh Allen, how good has jags one been?

go with the rookie unless you think jags josh Allen definitely getting that 2nd deal
The thing is this jersey is to replace DJ Chark... who I THOUGHT was getting a 2nd contract lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom