2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar definitely has room to grow and improve as far as passing but he can sling the ball when given the opportunity too.

Lost count of how many times Lamar drop a perfect deep pass down the field last season only for Hollywood Marquise to drop the ball.

Get him some weapons besides Andrews, open up the offense and unleash Lamar.

It's not like he's Black Tebow.

Lamar definitely has room to grow and improve as far as passing but he can sling the ball when given the opportunity too.

Lost count of how many times Lamar drop a perfect deep pass down the field last season only for Hollywood Marquise to drop the ball.

Agreed.

I can definitely see WR not wanting to go there cause how many targets are you really gonna get in that offense?

With that said doesn’t mean that he terrible at throwing the rock. And y’a know what?

When you run 4.2 I fully understand why you might not throw sometimes.

I just wish Lamar would slide or go out of bounds more. Less designed runs.

Cam is 6’5” 260 and we see what running did to him. That mess takes its toll.

Lamar is still in his physical prime but all those hits gone ad up. He definitely can flick it, again, they had tons of drops too.

He’ll probably never be a true pocket passer due to his threat as a runner

Don’t judge by what Hollywood says (crafted PR fluff) … judge by his actions. The man asked to leave

Btw I like Lamar’s game

easy W for Lamar.

when you have them saying "don't want HOF and don't care for it" you got the W already

I can definitely see WR not wanting to go there cause how many targets are you really gonna get in that offense?
Even in a run-heavy offense Hollywood and Andrews were top 10 and 9 in targets last year, respectively. Stats only tell half the story but you can’t say Ravens #1 WR doesn’t get opportunities even with a Pro Bowl TE on the roster. Not many Kupps, Adams, and Hills in the league.

Bateman will be that dude

If they bring the hammer down on him, they've gotta punish the Texans as well no?

They wouldn't have settled that way if it hadn't come out that they provided him with NDA's, rented rooms and tables...

If they bring the hammer down on him, they've gotta punish the Texans as well no?

They wouldn't have settled that way if it hadn't come out that they provided him with NDA's, rented rooms and tables...

got to.. money and draft picks

but they shoulda been hit couple teams for shh (looking at you Washington football team.. and also whatever went down with the cowboys and why they kept that one dude employed when he did dirt to jerruh’s daughter on top of other shh)

Outside of a fines and draft picks I don't see the league going further than that. I'm not even sure what more they could do (If they even want to)

Outside of a fines and draft picks I don't see the league going further than that. I'm not even sure what more they could do (If they even want to)

but I wonder If the teams do anything to either the Texans or the browns

given what they hit Ridley for, zero clue how they’re letting sh slide with teams

but I wonder If the teams do anything to either the Texans or the browns

given what they hit Ridley for, zero clue how they’re letting sh slide with teams
Probably ready to protect them more than anything and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom