2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#9 didn't play last year.
Won't play this year.
And was 4-12 the last time he did play.
Fair. I didn’t remember it being that bad. Looked up that they were 2-8 in one-score games (first year without D-Hop) after being 9-3 in the same category the year prior, so they might’ve been somewhere in the middle on both records actually if you leave room for error on both sides. 4-12 is awful.

#9 didn't play last year.
Won't play this year.
And was 4-12 the last time he did play.

Fair. I didn’t remember it being that bad. Looked up that they were 2-8 in one-score games (first year without D-Hop) after being 9-3 in the same category the year prior, so they might’ve been somewhere in the middle on both records actually if you leave room for error on both sides. 4-12 is awful.

The Texans defense was absolutely terrible that year. The majority of those one loss games were in the final 2 minutes with the Texans defense on the field during that. Didn’t have anything to do with Watson or the offense that season.

The Texans defense was absolutely terrible that year. The majority of those one loss games were in the final 2 minutes with the Texans defense on the field during that. Didn’t have anything to do with Watson or the offense that season.

2020 week 13: Deshaun fumbles a snap with 1:30 left, Colts recover and win.

2020 week 15: Darius Leonard forced Keke Coutee to fumble with :20 left, colts recover and win.

2020 week 13: Deshaun fumbles a snap with 1:30 left, Colts recover and win.

2020 week 15: Darius Leonard forced Keke Coutee to fumble with :20 left, colts recover and win.
Yea I didn’t say all lol. Against Indy they always do something boneheaded. But I watched the majority of those games living in Houston. That defense was terrible and cost them the majority. That was the season JJ Watt was following Watson off the field apologizing to him about the defense.

#NeverChange #DontApologizeForBeingYou

F1074912-D52E-4A64-8CC9-7B7D4C4C4DC0.jpeg

A0766C74-DDA5-4FEF-89F9-745A115D5FBA.jpeg

texans color rush jerseys were a LITTLE better.. i would not buy another "regular" texans jersey

Houston Texans is easily one of the worst franchise names in sports history, might as well have a trash brand as well. Can't be fly and let the inmates run the prison.

I do like the helmet.

The Bortles/Jags rebrand with that turquoise green was bad.

People seem to like the Vikings ones now, I liked the Favre ones better but I’m mostly alone on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom