2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) who is this “y’all“ you speak of?

2) baker will be available to start the year, it would have been in the browns best interest to work with baker so that he could be available to them and potentially raise his trade value in the process..

because the browns are going need to start someone and getting a 5th plus paying all that of his salary doesn’t seem like a huge win

1. Baker fans, Baker Bros, Baker Boppers.

2. Yes but it’s kinda like living with your annoying soon be ex-wife while your new wife is on the way. The Browns moved on mostly because of his attitude. That could work with other positions but for better or worst the quarterback embodies the spirit of your team. It would be a mess. Better just to get rid of him and buy yourself a gap year.

word on the street is zac wilson’s gf broke up with him because she caught him smashing his mothers friend lol

dunno how legit this is but it’s all over twitter

Sunday Ticket on a streaming platform will have direct impact on the gambling market because of the delay in the stream.
Never thought about that but I’m dreading the streaming only, if that seems to be the case.

Don’t wanna deal with a lag/buffering of channels

Never thought about that but I’m dreading the streaming only, if that seems to be the case.

Don’t wanna deal with a lag/buffering of channels

theyre legit 1.5-2 plays behind

i cant watch games and look at my fantasy group chat at the same time its that bad.

they need to fix it somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom