2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let teams whatever color helmets they want whenever. NFL always made a big deal about something that’s really not with this helmet stuff.

Now does the league accept that from the judge or override the decision will be interesting.

Florio seemed to think the latter a couple weeks ago. We will see

I’m wondering if they’re factoring factoring in that he sat out all last year and that’s why they’re thinking/hearing 4-6 games. Don’t know why else it would be that short.

I’m wondering if they’re factoring factoring in that he sat out all last year and that’s why they’re thinking/hearing 4-6 games. Don’t know why else it would be that short.
Can’t call it “time served” when dude was benched by the organization and paid millions to literally do nothing for a year. No criminal charges. Whatever comes of this will set the precedent going forward.

Remove Watson from this. Does being involved in a civil suit or on the wrong side of allegations violate the Personal Conduct Policy? That is slippery slope when you think of blackmail, false allegations, and all the grey area in between where a millionaire would decide to settle just to make it all go away.

1657734136704.png

lmaoooo

Pollard's not wrong.

He's definitely not right. Let's zoom out, who have the Raven's signed at WR in our lifetime?

Putting the last 4-5 seasons under a microscope and saying hmm it must be Lamar, when there's an obvious wider trend is wild.

Raven's have decades of consistent personnel and management philosophy to look at and its actually won them super bowls.

But let Benard Pollard tell it, the organization isn't splashing on free agent WRs because they specifically don't want to play with the high caliber QB?

For the record, I was a big fan of Pollard as a player and I have no issues placing Lamar outside my current top 10. :lol:

Bernard pollard got Lamar all up in his feelings 😆

Hollywood was like get me outta here and he wasn’t even that good lol

Pollard framing it as WRs not wanting to play with Lamar is wrong. Maybe they don’t want to play in a Greg Roman offense that’s based on Lamar’s legs. They’d rather catch passes than run block which is fine but Lamar can make throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom