2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I really hope so

hope I'm wrong. But its looking bad.

He knows where he's going. If he were staying, he's make the decision immediately and look like a hero and everyone enjoys their 4th of July.

But this is damn difficult, and he knows people will hate his decision, so a long and proper goodbye letter is necessary

The Lakers will never have any issue with selling tickets. They are feasting off those who haven't been able to attend games because it was too expensive.

And as long as the Asian population continues to support the Lakers, they will be alright.

**In before anyone says I'm racist. Half Asian here.

no kobe no more though

hope I'm wrong. But its looking bad.

He knows where he's going. If he were staying, he's make the decision immediately and look like a hero and everyone enjoys their 4th of July.

But this is damn difficult, and he knows people will hate his decision, so a long and proper goodbye letter is necessary

Thought the same thing. Because, if it was OKC, would have been much sooner/easier.

He said he doesn't know (sources) if he CAN or SHOULD leave OKC, which means, he's thinking about it.

I hated LeBron for leaving CLE, but for some reason, I don't feel the same way about KD leaving OKC.

I love KD man, really want him on GSW.

Last edited:
Wades coming to Milwaukee. No sources. Just a gut feeling.....and hope

Wade gonna stay in MIA. They are just holding out to see if they get KD. If they don't, he will get paid. Wade got his rings, he deserves to get paid now. He's taken the pay cuts. With the $ all these dudes are making, ****, I would take a pay cut and go to CLE if I was Wade because MIA offering 10 Mill is a slap in the face :smh:

Wade on the Bucks though...would probably do better than the squad he has in MIA

Last edited:
I hardly watched first take when it actually had some sort of relevance..

SAS going end up just like quite frankly, again.. And skip gone where careers go to die

Man, I used to read Skip when he wrote for the SJ Mercury news. Hated his opinion. Can't stand the arrogance of SAS either, these dudes man :smh:

I didn't like Bill Simmons either, but he grew on me. Love the new show and podcast. BS a real one :smokin

Hope KD makes his decision early tomorrow.

The suspense is killing me, can only imagine what Thunder fans are going through.

Be safe @a-friend

I hardly watched first take when it actually had some sort of relevance..

SAS going end up just like quite frankly, again.. And skip gone where careers go to die

the only reason i watched that show was because i was hoping for a train wreck. It was good for laughs.

Skip left for $5.5M to $6M per? He made the right move. He'll always be wanted because he says things for shock value. ESPN hemorrhaging. Another one leaves for bigger money

Last edited:
true but they acted like his ceiling was a 6th man, they aint even try starting him for a season :smh:

I don't think people expected this to be Ibaka's ceiling either. He really has regressed from a couple of years ago. Quick fall in my opinion. Fell in love with hitting that long range shot.

He didn't want to start, he loved his role.
He didn't want to go, and it embraced coming off the bench, he said

After okc's run I was certain KD will resign but now when we're right down to it I'm shook. God help me next year when russy bolts

I'm rooting for Durant to leave just to devastate Royce Young. I know you're a Thunder fan and used to run the Thunder blog, but be a little less of a homer please.

Back
Top Bottom