2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Breh

‏@InsideHoops:
A source tells InsideHoops that the Miami Heat remain a finalist to sign Kevin Durant, that it's not just down to the Thunder or Warriors.
Decision 2.0? :rofl: :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm rooting for Durant to leave just to devastate Royce Young. I know you're a Thunder fan and used to run the Thunder blog, but be a little less of a homer please.

kd should leave just because that punk. out here tryna throw shots at kd just to try to make him stay. so what if he said stuff when he was younger. dont have to bring it up now cuz u scared he leaving

Why would you even join the celtics? They are a franchise with history and rings. Bill Russ, Larry B, etc.

If you go to the Warriors you have that chance of holding down that franchise for eternity. Same with OKC, but bigger potential with GSW because of the market. Even then, GSW front office ***** on Bostons, so does their team, coaching, style of play. PERFECT FIT.

KD. Dray. Klay. Curry. That core ain't leaving, even if he signs they got Steph's bird rights. Everyone else signed long enough to 3-peat :smokin

Man, make it happen already KD !!!!

Steam rolling the league wouldn't be as gratifying with KD on the Team

Takes away the luster

Don't mean a thing without the ring.

All you guys, I swear.

When GSW didn't win the ring, "over rated, couldn't close," etc.

Now that we got a legit chance at signing KD

"Oh, you guys won 73 games, don't need the help"

**** :lol:

you sound very ridiculous right now, talking about Perfect, Perfect, Perfect. You don't say? A top 3 player in the league would be perfect for your team? I'M SHOCKED!!!!

Name one team he isn't perfect for.

Last edited:
In this fall, man this is very tough. in this fall, i'm going to take my talents to the Bay Area.
it's gonna give me the best opportunity to win.
-kevin durant

you sound very ridiculous right now, talking about Perfect, Perfect, Perfect. You don't say? A top 3 player in the league would be perfect for your team? I'M SHOCKED!!!!

Name one team he isn't perfect for.

His style of play, the way the Warriors play and what they are lacing, is perfect.

He could go on any team and be in the same position as usual, playoff exit.

He goes to GSW, dynasty. He get's rings.

If the goal is to simply get a ring, Kd needs to choose Warriors or Spurs.

If the goal is money and to be a contender but prolly never enough umph to get him a ring, Kd needs to choose OKC.

If it's to be part of a team of the future, he should choose Celtics or Portland.

If KD signs with GS, I hope the GS bench leaves for other pastures. It's only right.

NY doesn't have a bench. Maybe the GS bench can sign with NY for the vet minimum :nerd:

Last edited:
kd will never go to boston. never.

al horford stuck in beantown. they musta put a gun to his head and told him sign

in a few years they gonna make a lifetime movie about it. Horford's Horror
Yeah right. Isn't Horford Dominican? Dude is going to be huge here. We have a massive Dominican community.

His style of play, the way the Warriors play and what they are lacing, is perfect.

He could go on any team and be in the same position as usual, playoff exit.

He goes to GSW, dynasty. He get's rings.

No **** sherlock?

Way to go out on a limb.

You're like a dude in a poor ethopian village, eating a 12 inch sub, talking about i wish this had a couple more meatballs in it.

You warrior fans kill me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom