2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What kind of joke are the Basketball Gods trying to pull on me though.....

If KD leaves, cool....but to send that man to the team I hate more than any team I've ever watched, now that's messed up.

GOD's have no sense of Humor and little concern for my NBA viewing Pleasure.

Just wait until it's Russ's turn fam

If KD leaves, cool....but to send that man to the team I hate more than any team I've ever watched, now that's messed up.

This is rich.

Has there been any big west deals done that may shift things in the conference? Just trying to think of a reason Kd might leave. I could understand if there were teams in the west that got way better but I don't think there have been any.

Trading away Ibaka is gonna hurt OKC. Their back court didn't need the upgrade at the expense of trading Ibaka

Last edited:
 Just wait until it's Russ's turn fam
There is absolutely no way Russ is joining GSW if he was a FA this year.

This is rich.
laugh.gif

Was the "my NBA viewing Pleasure" a little too much?

does ibaka gettin traded prove that they made a mistake letting harden go?

hindsight.

They went with the size they were lacking and trusted KD and Russ was enough on the offensive end.

Did anyone expect Harden to be this prolific on offense? I know I didn't. Hell, I thought he was going to be an average player in the league! I whiffed on his ability.

He was the 6th man of the year coming off a great playoff run sans the Finals and had improved every year since coming into the league. It was a terrible decision then fueled by ownership being cheap.

Last edited:
true but they acted like his ceiling was a 6th man, they aint even try starting him for a season :smh:

I don't think people expected this to be Ibaka's ceiling either. He really has regressed from a couple of years ago. Quick fall in my opinion. Fell in love with hitting that long range shot.

Has Stephen A said anything about this Durant situation lately? Ever since they had that back and forth he been acting like he don't care where Durant goes. :lol:

The Lakers will never have any issue with selling tickets. They are feasting off those who haven't been able to attend games because it was too expensive.

And as long as the Asian population continues to support the Lakers, they will be alright.

**In before anyone says I'm racist. Half Asian here.

true but they acted like his ceiling was a 6th man, they aint even try starting him for a season 
mean.gif
They knew he could be a starter. Everyone in the league knew. Everyone who watched knew. It was no secret.

But every good player doesn't need to be a starter. His role was still a very important one.

He provided an extra scoring boost in that spot and it's not like they didnt have him out there in critical moments.

Back
Top Bottom