2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Basically, teams everywhere are just waiting to see if KD will sign with them.. When they find out what decision he makes, they'll scramble for their back ups

thank you for wording it normally instead of trying to be funny and fail like i did

Broussard lol

I'm told by a source Kevin Durant's decision will be made tomorrow
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 4, 2016

Everyone saying decision will be made tomorrow.

Thank God, I wanna get back to my life. I hope he makes his decision early too, glad I'm on that PST, I wanna enjoy the 4th.

When KD and my team are involved, I can''t think of anything else. I can''t even sleep :smh: . I never follow the off season. Man, this is playing with my emotions so hard.

Warriors are a decision of the brain. OKC, of the heart.

What kind of joke are the Basketball Gods trying to pull on me though.....

If KD leaves, cool....but to send that man to the team I hate more than any team I've ever watched, now that's messed up.

GOD's have no sense of Humor and little concern for my NBA viewing Pleasure.

Chris Broussard's source is us.
laugh.gif

Monster squad. That's scary man. Damn. F the dubs tho. Stay in okc kd. They were soooooo close but they choked. That was difficult to watch.

So close to making the finals, but they didn't.

He had Harden and Russ, and he still didn't win in the finals

It's all about the team and coaching, he needs to come to GSW. Perfect fit. Just perfect.

Last edited:
Broussard lol

I'm told by a source Kevin Durant's decision will be made tomorrow
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) July 4, 2016

Everyone saying decision will be made tomorrow.

Thank God, I wanna get back to my life. I hope he makes his decision early too, glad I'm on that PST, I wanna enjoy the 4th.

When KD and my team are involved, I can''t think of anything else. I can''t even sleep :smh: . I never follow the off season. Man, this is playing with my emotions so hard.

Warriors are a decision of the brain. OKC, of the heart.

Whooa. Take it easy, dog.

ti's just basketball.

Back
Top Bottom