2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Can you explain why? Seriously?

I was a fan of the Bulls since the MJ days when he beat the likes of Malone and Stockton. Stuck around even through the years of Eddy Curry and Jay Williams. I'm from LA and I was lowkey jealous that the Lakers were winning while the Bulls were stinking up the joint, but hey, at least it was fun to watch these guys. Ben Gordon and Hinrich was alright. Had that glimmer of hope when we hired Thibs and Rose and Noah was balling out. And now management has given one more middle finger to the fans. I'm done for now, until Reinsdork decides to finally commit again to building a championship caliber team.

man not really. rose and that team headed nowhere , retool and you guys are a one and out or 2nd round playoff team at best. you arent contenders, arent going to be contenders with rose.
. the smart thing to do was blow it up. its better to be horrible for a bit  then average with no future.
 stop thinking emotionally , like this drose is even close to 2k11 rose and think about it logically. 
I already have known Rose was never gonna be at that level
But at least let him play out his contract
Other than Jimmy Butler and Taj, no one on this team got heart.
What a shame.

man the lakers have been trash the past few years , sixers status and i dont even like any of the dudes on the team. our management looks like trash and ive  never thought about dippin out or finding a new squad.dlo is a snitch and ive never been fond of him

. im not high on clarkson or randle. meh  thats weak and yes i would like a cookie as well.  to each they own i guess but i think its weak switching up squads over a player. name of the front of the jersey> name on the back. players come and go. 

Last edited:
That Bulls team had it all. Prime Derrick Rose, best defense in the league, best benchmob in the league, outside shooting, size , and best coach. Bulls would've beat the Heat that season. I guarantee it. I'd bet my unborn baby on it, the deed to my house, my car title, and my 155 pairs of shoes, my stock in Apple, and my puppy.

Even if that happened the Spurs would have got them

man the lakers have been trash the past few years , sixers status and i dont even like any of the dudes on the team. our management looks like trash and ive  never thought about dippin out or finding a new squad.dlo is a snitch and ive never been fond of him
. im not high on clarkson or randle. meh  thats weak and yes i would like a cookie as well.  to each they own i guess but i think its weak switching up squads over a player. name of the front of the jersey> name on the back. players come and go. 
I feel you
But I ain't rockin with these Bulls anymore even if they make the playoffs this year
Anyway Imma just be a casual NBA fan the next season other than a Wolves bandwagonner

Ya know Rose played 51 games the year prior then last season he played 66 games.

Idk where the suit is coming from but he's played more games than A.Davis

Same jokes as the day i left :lol:

Never change NT

I was just really loking forward to seing him play for a contract in chi. I feel as if hes been preserving hisself to be healthy just for this contract year.

Last edited:
So looks like the Knicks and Pacers won't go after Conley now. Ima say Conley will resign or head to the Mavs/Spurs. Lots of movements and rumors bound to start. Stay tuned.

Rose trade got people ready to jump ship :lol:  I can understand the pain though.

:smh:

I'm hoping it's heat of the moment type of reaction.
If not :smh: @ some of my Bulls fam jumping ship. As it turns out some were just Derrick fans and not true Bulls fan.

You know I try to be logical about things, but I'VE HAD IT bro :smh: .. I was ready to jumpship when we went with Curry/Chandler :smh: but I stuck it out. Now I'm officially defeated :frown:

Bullies till I die but I'm definitely not messing with these fools until the FO is cleansed with holy water like I've mentioned countless times in the season thread.

For now, Minnesota and Thibs will be my main focus next season :lol:

Rose trade got people ready to jump ship :lol:  I can understand the pain though.

:smh:

I'm hoping it's heat of the moment type of reaction.
If not :smh: @ some of my Bulls fam jumping ship. As it turns out some were just Derrick fans and not true Bulls fan.

You know I try to be logical about things, but I'VE HAD IT bro :smh: .. I was ready to jumpship when we went with Curry/Chandler :smh: but I stuck it out. Now I'm officially defeated :frown:

Bullies till I die but I'm definitely not messing with these fools until the FO is cleansed with holy water like I've mentioned countless times in the season thread.

For now, Minnesota and Thibs will be my main focus next season :lol:
I been saying brother

Anyway 651 and the other Minny fans don't like us bandwaggoners :frown:

Last edited:
Bro I know knicks fans not mad about rose. U gave up pocket lint for him, at worse he gets hurt and u don't resign him this summer. Knowing he got a contract year, he might show his *** if he can stay on the floor. Last year half a season rose>>calderon

Bro I know knicks fans not mad about rose. U gave up pocket lint for him, at worse he gets hurt and u don't resign him this summer. Knowing he got a contract year, he might show his *** if he can stay on the floor. Last year half a season rose>>calderon

Might've been the most positive thing I've heard you say about Rose [emoji]128074[/emoji]

To be honest, I totally love this trade

Man, it's a win-win situation

If Rose still gets hurt, we let him go and add $21 mill more to cap room instead of paying Lopez's $13,788,500 and $14,357,750 in next two years which Lopez barely plays fourth quarters

If Rose redeems, we can re-sign him with his bird right

I have to admit that I always thought Rose's mentally weak when it comes to health issue. It took me a while to realize that Westbrook isn't damned a human

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom