2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

i dont want westbrook or derozan... personally im hoping for whiteside and i was hoping mitch pulled a trade for someone better then demar. i honestly dont know. i dont like the makeup of the team right now though. 

Whiteside looks iffy once he gets that big contract.

They letting Clarkson walk? Based on the current system and what players can make, he's a steal at what they can offer him. But i think he's a great 6th man.

tumblr_o38e5pVdvt1s3gys4o2_r1_400.gif

Last edited:
i love the names Nelson throws out there for Butler. There's always that one dude in your fantasy football league that throws you Giovanni Bernard, Mike Wallace, and Deshean Jackson for DeAndre Hopkins

I want to know Derrick's thoughts on this, but knowing him he won't talk until he's speaking to Knicks media in October :lol:

Whiteside looks iffy once he gets that big contract.

They letting Clarkson walk? Based on the current system and what players can make, he's a steal at what they can offer him. But i think he's a great 6th man.

Horford is the guy they're apparently targeting as a big man as free agency begins.

Thanks to the Arenas rule Lakers can retain Clarkson and his number for the first 2 years is aroundonly 5 and 5.5 respectively so he's not going anywhere.

i love the names Nelson throws out there for Butler. There's always that one dude in your fantasy football league that throws you Giovanni Bernard, Mike Wallace, and Deshean Jackson for DeAndre Hopkins

shooters shoot

Hereford making $30+ by the time he's 34/35 is going to be awesome.
im good on horford . lakers would be dumb to give that dude that type of money. dude is already 30. rather offer whiteside the max whos like 3 years younger. if the lakers end up with horford and derozan . we've failed. 

Last edited:
Hereford making $30+ by the time he's 34/35 is going to be awesome.

Eh, his game should age gracefully, prefect pick and roll or pop big, great character guy, good defender inside. Love it even more if Noah comes as well, them knuckleheads need some veteran leadership.

im good on horford . lakers would be dumb to give that dude that type of money. dude is already 30. rather offer whiteside the max whos like 3 years younger. if the lakers end up with horford and derozan . we've failed. 

Agreed. By the time this group starts to gel, he's going to be way past his time. You're going to get 3 very good years out of Horford. Lakers won't be good until he's the guy who;s taking up cap space.

Again, as a non-Laker fan, I'd be thrilled with this move by Mitch

This is probably the most nt has talked about Rose in years.

Even if it's slander, I'll take it :lol:

#ibelieveinmiracles
#rosecanbegreatagain

How soon before knicks fan routissourie d.rose? Daily news chomping at the bit

Back
Top Bottom