2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

That man Derrick Rose put RESPEKT back on the Chicago Bulls name after our 1st faloff..

Can i get an Amen? :lol:

We had some great times with Rose and the bench mob which is why its so hard going backwards

I will always be rooting for Rose. I think this trade can workout for both teams. Rose needed a new start and the Bulls got a few bodies worth of role players that can help depth.

Only in Cleveland would they start shooting at the cavs rally smh...1 chick I grew up with witnessed it happen and hella other people vouched for the situation as well

Not so fast...same thing went down at the Dubs rally last year.

Just read through the thread & saw some Bulls fans thinking of switching to the Knicks.

Please don't do that. I don't wish Knicks fandom on my worst enemy.

Dudes are so quick to overlook Ben Gordon,so underrated
In what sense?

Here's an example

That man Derrick Rose put RESPEKT back on the Chicago Bulls name after our 1st faloff..

Can i get an Amen? :lol:

We had some great times with Rose and the bench mob which is why its so hard going backwards

As if the Bulls weren't a playoff team just the year before they got the #1 pick. Don't think the Bulls ever fell off like the Knicks or Lakers even after that bad season :lol:. They had a good young core already in plac

Last edited:
Just read through the thread & saw some Bulls fans thinking of switching to the Knicks.

Please don't do that. I don't wish Knicks fandom on my worst enemy.

I'll never ever ever ever ever root for anything from New York

Here's an example
As if the Bulls weren't a playoff team just the year before they got the #1 pick. Don't think the Bulls ever fell off like the Knicks or Lakers even after that bad season
laugh.gif
. They had a good young core already in place
They weren't. Which is why they were in the draft lottery that netted them the #1 pick.

Here's an example
As if the Bulls weren't a playoff team just the year before they got the #1 pick. Don't think the Bulls ever fell off like the Knicks or Lakers even after that bad season :lol:. They had a good young core already in plac

99-02....we were hot garbage

I think he needs to learn how to shoot and play solid defense (not impossible) and he'll have an extended career as a vet.

And then people will use that to make his HOF case which will be a tough one.

Worst case scenario is an Iverson or Steph type deal (without the insanity) where he can't change.
Hof never. And his defense left with his legs. I swear watching him shoot 3s at diffrent times it would look like he didnt have the strength for it..it looked forced.

Any1 else see that?

Im very interested to see him ball out for a contract. Wherever.

The post MJ years were a long time ago man :lol:,you guys swept the defending champs in '07 :smh:

Last edited:
The post MJ years were a long time ago man :lol:,you guys swept the defending champs in '07 :smh:

Everything comes back to the ground. We would have won the title in 2012 had Derrick not gotten hurt, and now we're gonna be a top 10 worst team in the league....and that's even worse because we won't suck enough to be top 3 worst. No high draft picks, no cap space, no one good wants to play here, front office is garbage, and we have no hope at all.

Last edited:
I will always be rooting for Rose. I think this trade can workout for both teams. Rose needed a new start and the Bulls got a few bodies worth of role players that can help depth.
Rooting for the Wolves. F the Bulls for now

Everything comes back to the ground. We would have won the title in 2012 had Derrick not gotten hurt, and now we're gonna be a top 10 worst team in the league....and that's even worse because we won't suck enough to be top 3 worst. No high draft picks, no cap space, no one good wants to play here, front office is garbage, and we have no hope at all.

Smdfh laid it all out

I'll never ever ever ever ever root for anything from New York
The 2 ny subway rats fight for pizza video was cool.

But yeah. Thats about it.

Back
Top Bottom