2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The post MJ years were a long time ago man :lol:,you guys swept the defending champs in '07 :smh:

Everything comes back to the ground. We would have won the title in 2012 had Derrick not gotten hurt, and now we're gonna be a top 10 worst team in the league....and that's even worse because we won't suck enough to be top 3 worst. No high draft picks, no cap space, no one good wants to play here, front office is garbage, and we have no hope at all.
Lol cmon man

Btw did it really take them trading Rose for you guys to realize all that? What would have been the difference if he would have stayed? That core was not going anywhere. This just helps the rebuild come sooner

Just read through the thread & saw some Bulls fans thinking of switching to the Knicks.

Please don't do that. I don't wish Knicks fandom on my worst enemy.

Was just about to say -- not just the Knicks -- Minny got one of these dudes too!

I will always be rooting for Rose. I think this trade can workout for both teams. Rose needed a new start and the Bulls got a few bodies worth of role players that can help depth.
Rooting for the Wolves. F the Bulls for now

...And here he is. :lol:

:smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] would've won in 2012. Ok [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those weren't bulls fans. Bunch of frauds.
facts. dudes really following players and switching squads. . 

somebody actually thought the bulls wouldve won in 2k12 when rose was healthy. damn. the delusion is strong on that one. 

Last edited:
If that's the case we should make a Rose haters thread. I'm sure we have like minded people on NT

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] would've won in 2012. Ok [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That Bulls team had it all. Prime Derrick Rose, best defense in the league, best benchmob in the league, outside shooting, size , and best coach. Bulls would've beat the Heat that season. I guarantee it. I'd bet my unborn baby on it, the deed to my house, my car title, and my 155 pairs of shoes, my stock in Apple, and my puppy.

:lol: you guys some fools.
Lebby fans some **** though usually.

Retool? Any chance we keep Jo?

Reinsdorf is also about $$$.
He doesnt completely want to loose his younger fan base/ticket sales/value. Which Jo a Derrick are built around currently.

Idc. If Lebby stans can do it, so can I
Word. I give no damns [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Living in NY at least you have a legitimate claim to knicks fandom.

If that's the case we should make a Rose haters thread. I'm sure we have like minded people on NT
not relevant enough to hate on .  
At least he's not Jose Calderon.

Am I doing it right?

Those weren't bulls fans. Bunch of frauds.
facts. dudes really following players and switching squads..

I'm saying!

Some dudes really showing they're true colors. :smh: :smh: :smh:

As it turns out we had a bunch of Rose fans not Bulls fans. I understand people being upset over management/personnel decisions, but speak with your dollars...don't buy merchandise, don't watch the games, don't buy tickets, hell write a damn letter to Reinsdorf, just don't jump ship.

To be honest I'm glad that some are exposing themselves, will be funny to see if they come back when the Bulls are competitive again. These type of dudes you don't want to be in the trenches with, might turn around and abandon you in the middle of battle.

Idc. If Lebby stans can do it, so can I
its not worth it 
Can you explain why? Seriously?
I was a fan of the Bulls since the MJ days when he beat the likes of Malone and Stockton. Stuck around even through the years of Eddy Curry and Jay Williams. I'm from LA and I was lowkey jealous that the Lakers were winning while the Bulls were stinking up the joint, but hey, at least it was fun to watch these guys. Ben Gordon and Hinrich was alright. Had that glimmer of hope when we hired Thibs and Rose and Noah was balling out. And now management has given one more middle finger to the fans. I'm done for now, until Reinsdork decides to finally commit again to building a championship caliber team.

Can you explain why? Seriously?
I was a fan of the Bulls since the MJ days when he beat the likes of Malone and Stockton. Stuck around even through the years of Eddy Curry and Jay Williams. I'm from LA and I was lowkey jealous that the Lakers were winning while the Bulls were stinking up the joint, but hey, at least it was fun to watch these guys. Ben Gordon and Hinrich was alright. Had that glimmer of hope when we hired Thibs and Rose and Noah was balling out. And now management has given one more middle finger to the fans. I'm done for now, until Reinsdork decides to finally commit again to building a championship caliber team.
man not really. rose and that team headed nowhere , retool and you guys are a one and out or 2nd round playoff team at best. you arent contenders, arent going to be contenders with rose.

. the smart thing to do was blow it up. its better to be horrible for a bit  then average with no future.

stop thinking emotionally , like this drose is even close to 2k11 rose and think about it logically. 

If you guys can take away his November and October stats you would see that he's really not as washed as you think

This is definitely a win for the bullsas their salary cap has increased. It just meant that they're going to stayuli mildly competitive unless someone young talent comes on their door step and Jimmy is gone via trade. The best thing Bulls did in respect for Rose is to send him to a large city.
Now imagine if he went to Utah or philly... lol

I would've rather him been traded to the TWolves to be honest. All the pieces are there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom