• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Nike drop the new Oregon uniforms yet? They keep talking bout the future of speed everywhere.

I think Cardale will simply because he's been taking all the reps. Braxton will be on the field but not as a QB

No way Braxton Miller stays at OSU. He's a third-teamer now. Just waiting for the semester to end and will transfer to play immediately as a graduated senior.

I knew that wasn't his school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm low key kind of excited about that NDSU-Montana game this season.  I think it's the Saturday before the beginning of the FBS season. 

Baylor probably gonna schedule Colorado school of mines
laugh.gif
They would probably put up a better fight than Incarnate Word.  

Feldman said on a podcast a couple of weeks ago that they wanted to move up to the FBS now 
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  The P5 needs to break off. 

No way Braxton Miller stays at OSU. He's a third-teamer now. Just waiting for the semester to end and will transfer to play immediately as a graduated senior.

Well yeah my other post said that too lol I don't think he stays either personally but if he does it won't be as a QB. Graduates in a few weeks I think so it'll get interesting

Other schools may wanna see if the guy can even throw a ball though, he isn't cleared to do so till July I believe

They're cool.  

Still don't understand why they don't have a white helmet yet.  A white helmet with a green chrome face mask would be 
pimp.gif

Did Nike drop the new Oregon uniforms yet? They keep talking bout the future of speed everywhere.

Not yet no.

Expect it this off season though (it's the end of the typical three-year cycle for their unis)

Just read a CFB insider talking about how huge a recruiting advantage recruits have been saying the young girls wearing Ducks tshirts working the "smoothie bar" in the players lounge at The Opening is.
laugh.gif

Not yet no.

Expect it this off season though (it's the end of the typical three-year cycle for their unis)

I cant wait

im anxious to see what they plan to do

out of all the Oregon jersey concepts this last batch has been my favorite from the debut of the chrome helmets in the Rose Bowl against Wisconsin to the Wings on the helmets and jerseys with the 3M on the numbers and font of the numbers and color combos (storm trooper USC uni's :smokin ) everything has been amazing

I dont see how they can top it or what they can come up with next

In response to the recent complaints about all of Michigan's satellite camps Harbaugh has invited any coach that wants to come to their camp in Michigan.

NCAA going to put a stop to these before they even get started... Cant have the $EC upset about something and do nothing about it... Bending over backwards for them yet again...:smh:

My love for Harbaugh grows each and every day... His HBO interview was great... I can just imagine what is going on in his head with those blank stares... He isn't normal and his obsession for football will be good for Michigan... Soon

My love for Harbaugh grows each and every day... His HBO interview was great... I can just imagine what is going on in his head with those blank stares... He isn't normal and his obsession for football will be good for Michigan... Soon

HIs HBO feature is greatly overshadowing how great the feature of him helping Jameis with draft preparations and asking him if he is a sex addict for the "**** her in the *****" incident.

Back
Top Bottom