• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can you show me the link where he is "crying" about it? I didn't know saying he doesn't like them is crying about it :lol: not to mention he said they were thinking about doing it too if it helps with recruiting. But yes keep stretching the truth. If anything the person crying about it the most is Saban

If "sitting around and flashing your rings" gets you three straight top 5 classes then I'm all for it

Last edited:
Its Saban Dabo and Richt that seem to be the most butthurt over it which is laughable... Win on the field and all of this doesnt matter which is what Jim needs to do first year

Is it an actual new design or just color combo like they get weekly during the season?

Likely a new design.

2006-2008: Dennis Dixon/Jonathan Stewart era
View media item 1506777
2009-2011: LaMichael James era
View media item 1506778
2012-2014: Marcus Mariota era
MMariota.jpg

2015???

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you show me the link where he is "crying" about it? I didn't know saying he doesn't like them is crying about it :lol:

He says they should be outlawed. I guess that's not "crying" though. Whatever

not to mention he said they were thinking about doing it too if it helps with recruiting.

So if it proves to serve his needs he'll do it, but so long as it's just a cool thing for high school players over the country, he wants it outlawed.

That's Urbz for ya.

If "sitting around and flashing your rings" gets you three straight top 5 classes then I'm all for it

Exactly. So why does he feel they should be outlawed? Who's it hurting?

2 years ago he wanted to the B1G to boost their recruiting. Now that he knows he can win the NCG with the B1G where it's at, he's aligning himself with SEC coaches.

I highly doubt any Top 25 team is thinking of Michigan... Team is still soft until I see otherwise... And the WRs :x

Last edited:
Lol he was asked and said a sentence about it, that is definitely "crying"! That's funny you get all those assumptions from about two sentences

Keep the conspiracies coming :pimp: November can't come soon enough

:lol:

Last edited:
Do you think they should be outlawed?

Why do you think your coach said they should be outlawed?

Outlawed? No I don't think they're that big of a deal but at the same time i think all coaches should be allowed to do them so it's fair.

Highly doubt they'll be as impactful as you and others seem to think they will be

So why do you think your coach said they should be outlawed?

No one knows for sure, but just take a guess.

I'm curious to what you think, since it having anything to do with JH and co. is a conspiracy.

Last edited:
Justin Layne verbal commit to Sparty :pimp:

Michigan getting 19% of the current vote to make the playoffs :rofl:

Last edited:
The Associated Press ‏@AP 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Coast Guard says 1 sailor rescued after boats capsize in Alabama waters; 4 still missing

Roll tide? (I'm going to hell for this).

Srsly, hope they find them safe and alive.

I always forget to bring this up but we discussed how Brad Kaaya's mom is Felicia of "Bye Felicia" fame right?

Was listening to Sirius and a lot of people were saying to do away with spring games and have an exhibition with an FCS team (in state) or even a team from another conference. Thoughts?

I don't think it would happen do to risk of injury

Don't be mad bro.

Be happy.

On the exhibition spring games.... I'm all for more CFB and would love nothing more than for this to be a thing, but this will never happen.

SEC is forbidding their coaches from going to the Michigan camp :lol:. Although I guess it makes sense if satellite camps are completely banned in the SEC.

Heh, UCLA people spreading a rumor that Sark will be coaching at one of Mora's summer camps because they're friends. Zero chance it's true, but still a funny rumor.

They see it as proof Sark is an inferior coach and don't see it as the recruiting threat it would truly be if he was allowed to schmooze with bruin recruits on their own dime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom