Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cardale Jones an Akron Zip now? :rofl:

Boy's clownin around

Last edited by a moderator:
CD9EGH6UgAAoPZH.jpg

Colorado update

Just realized after seeing UW (8-6) finesse the 1st Rd of the draft that UGA legit has at least 4 future 1st Rd picks on the roster right now, sheesh. :pimp:

Is Eason one of them? He's gonna win the Heisman and have such a nasty year the NFL will beg him to let them waive the age requirement so he can enter the draft?

Thoughts from Oregon's spring game:

Uniforms were on point. That Kelly green so damn slick :pimp:

GREAT to see Bralon Addison back in action and he looked good catching and running. Charles Nelson was also killing it. Gonna be interesting to see if he plays on both sides of the ball this upcoming season. Carrington looked good too but we'll have to wait and see how many games he'll miss as a result from his positive marijuana test that suspended him for the national championship.

Running backs looked good too. Tyner and Freeman will continue to get the majority of the carries with Tony James and maybe Taj Griffin (depending on health) getting backup carries. Byron Marshall looked great across the field in his various roles and will likely be in a position for a 1,500 yard season at RB and WR.

QB play was okay. Jeff Lockie is the clear frontrunner right now until Vernon Adams gets to fall camp to provide competition. After those two it'll be a mess but I see Morgan Mahalak being the #3 guy. I suspect coaches will get Ty Griffin (Taj's brother) on the field in some capacity. He looked good running the ball and I wonder if a position change is in order for him.

The offensive line will be a work in progress until the first game week. I suspect it'll take a couple of games to fully gel, but after that I don't see much drop off from years past, especially now that Tyler Johnstone is back and healthy.

Defense was also alright. The line should be in pretty good shape. Linebacking corps was easily the weakest point of the defense last year so I hope to see more improvement from them by fall. The secondary will be anybody's guess with so many moving parts. If I had to guess I'd say Chris Seisay (who replaced Ifo last year in Rose Bowl and title game) will get one spot with the other side being a rotation led by Arrion Springs.

Overall, the team looks to be in good shape. I don't think it's any stretch to say that Oregon has the best set of skill players in the country and we didn't even see guys like Devon Allen and Pharaoh Brown (provided his career isn't over) out there. If Oregon can find a guy at QB who can effectively distribute and not turn over the ball, I think they'll be in great shape.

Can't wait until the fall!

Last edited by a moderator:
That Pharaoh Brown injury was a shame

Consider it a miracle that he has his leg still attached to his body. Torn arteries, septic shock, torn ligaments. The guy almost died as a result of that injury. Would love to see him come back and kick *** on the field.

[h1]Donna Shalala says Miami considering shared football stadium with David Beckham[/h1]

http://www.local10.com/sports/donna...-david-beckham/32686208#.VUOjDq69gGs.facebook

Problem is that we're bad now, so people think a small stadium is the solution. But if we were to move into a MLS stadium and become good again, people would complain that the stadium is too small. Bottom line is our stadium situation is ****** either way, shame they tore down the Orange Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom