• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shocked that he went as high as he did because of his play or because of his off the field issues? 

There were reports that he interviewed well, and the off the field issues weren't going to affect his stock much IIRC.

Last edited:
In re: Oregon,

I'm guessing those werent the in season jerseys though?

Last edited:
Shocked that he went as high as he did because of his play or because of his off the field issues? 

There were reports that he interviewed well, and the off the field issues weren't going to affect his stock much IIRC.

I mean, yea. He violently assaulted a woman less than a year ago in a post-Ray Rice world. I was shocked he went that high.

I mean, yea. He violently assaulted a woman less than a year ago in a post-Ray Rice world. I was shocked he went that high.

Also never really thought he performed well enough to get drafted that high, maybe in the later rounds. I think he did really good at the combine or workouts tho, didn't he?

Last edited:
Also never really thought he performed well enough to get drafted that high, maybe in the later rounds. I think he did really good at the combine or workouts tho, didn't he?
yeah http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/frank-clark?id=2552629

I was a little surprised he got drafted that high but not shocked.  I thought he was going somewhere between mid 3 and early 4. 

There was too much smoke of there about his stock not really taking a hit from the off the field issues. 

Kind of sucks that a guy like him can get drafted in the 2nd, but La'el Collins goes undrafted for some **** that he probably had nothing to do with. 

Who do you guys think is the best QB going into season? Not in terms of the draft or the nfl.

I'll throw out a few names I think could be at or near the top of the pile next season (in no particular order):

Boykin
Barrett/Jones
Kessler
Watson
Cook

Obviously there will be others who come and go, but right now, those are the guys I see as being on the top-half of the crop. A few others I'd throw out there for consideration would be Jared Goff, Hackenberg, Bercovici, Solomon, Kaaya

Former Clemson basketball player Rod Hall’s sudden football career is very much in play.

The Clemson Insider spoke with Rod Hall’s camp Sunday and this morning and learned that three teams offered the Tigers’ former point guard a free agent contract. Those three teams were Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Baltimore.

Hall has not accepted either offer at this time because he is still considering the possibility of playing college football, and if he does, it does not sound like it will be at Clemson.

Last week, Hale broke the story that Hall has been told by Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney that he can come and play for him should he decided to keep his college eligibility open. That offer still stands. However, Hall’s camp feels based on what NFL scouts told him in regards to being drafted next season, that it is probably in his best interest he play college football somewhere else.

Hall has received interest from Georgia State and Mercer since news broke of his interest of playing college football. On Sunday, a former Clemson coach expressed a little interest as well, and is expected to talk with Hall later today.

That former coach is former Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris, who is now the head coach at SMU. Morris is thin at wide receiver and there is a strong possibility Hall will not only have the opportunity to play, but to also start. 

NFL Scouts say if Hall puts on the pads and puts together some film and plays the way they think he will, he is sure to be a mid-round draft selection next year.

Hall, however, isn't completely sold on playing college football. Why?

Tampa Bay offered him a free agent contract that guaranteed him a practice squad spot, which means he would receive a signing bonus and be paid $1,000 a week during the summer and then additional money each week he stayed on the team through training camp.
http://www.theclemsoninsider.com/mb/showthread.php?t=46962

Elijah Daniel dismissed from Auburn
So Auburn is going to pick him up again?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom