Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CDE63-0UkAEyVdo.jpg

1518870.jpg

1518871.jpg

Nice

Last edited:
 Multiple sources have indicated to me that Whit Babcock has already approached current Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez about replacing Frank Beamer at Virginia Tech. While I was not told directly the two had met there was a strong indication that there had been a  personal meeting in the not-so-distant past.

Babcock and Rodriguez developed a working relationship during their tenures at WVU. While Rodriguez was the head football coach for the Mountaineers Babcock was the executive director of development for athletics at WVU. Last season Rodriguez signed a contract extension that would keep him at Arizona through the 2019 season. However, the buyout for said contract is low unless West Virginia University gets involved in which case it doubles. Regardless, the buyout is well within ANY schools means totaling only $500,000 after January 2015.

I am also told that Beamer has at least two more years remaining before he could potentially walk away from a very successful career. Beamer has started to see a decline in health over the last few seasons and many around the program feel that he is nearing the end of this tenure in Blacksburg.
 After the 2016 season Beamers position will presumably be reevaluated per sources. If it is determined the Hokie football program needs to go in a different direction OR Beamer decides to retire, well, you know where I am going with this. Rich Rodriguez could be the head coach of the 2017 Virginia Tech Hokies.
http://www.bluegoldsports.com/source-wvu-could-see-rich-rodriguez-again/

That would be a good spot for him.  I'm hoping he doesn't eventually end up at Maryland.

Isn't Bud Foster basically HCIW there?

[h1]Pierre Ingram, Cal’s top recruiter, arrested for soliciting a hooker[/h1]
Posted by John Taylor on April 20, 2015, 5:21 PM EDT

pierre-ingram.png

There has to be a recruiting/solicitation parallel in there somewhere, right?

Regardless, the latest individual to land on CFT’s “Days Without An Arrest” ticker is not a player but a coach, with Cal wide receivers coach Pierre Ingram arrested April 16 following a prostitution sting.  Ingram, who also holds the title of recruiting coordinator, was charged with misdemeanor solicitation of a lewd act.

The Contra Costa Times writes that Ingram “was arrested after he allegedly solicited an undercover officer online and then showed up at the Motel 6 on Embarcadero.”

There is no word from the school on what this does or doesn’t do to Ingram’s status with the football program moving forward, although an indefinite suspension will likely be the first order of business.

Ingram spent the past two seasons as the Bears’ running backs coach before moving over to receivers. He’s also widely considered the program’s top recruiter.

(Photo credit: Cal athletics)

UPDATED 5:24 p.m. ET: Cal has confirmed that Ingram has been placed on administrative leave, presumably paid, as they further assess the situation.  Ingram did not take part in Saturday’s spring game because of the incident.

Last edited:
Love those UNC jerseys. Takes me back to the Dre Bly era.

UCLA Bruins have always had a top 5 color scheme and design as well, in my opinion.

Lawd Samuel JR?!

:smh:

6_3300834.jpg

Florida State defensive coordinator Charles Kelly and inside linebackers coach Bill Miller dropped in on Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas on Monday afternoon. Monday marked the first day for both coaches on the road recruiting during the spring evaluation period.

Aquinas is home to numerous top prospects, but the list is led by five-star strong-side defensive end Nick Bosa, four-star slot receiver Sam Bruce, five-star rising junior wide receiver Trevon Grimes, and rising sophomore defensive back Asante Samuel Jr.

FSU has offered Bosa and Bruce, but are interested in all four prospects. Bosa is considered an Ohio State lean while Bruce is committed to Miami. The other two prospects are not committed at this time.

::smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
What the ****?

Y'all stop doin that, makin me sick. :lol:

I'ma blink and Carmelo's kid pullin thru for his 1 and done.

Cam Newton Jr starring at Auburn & ****. :smh:

You a bunch of old ******* in here. :lol: :pimp:
American Heritage is home to several top-tier prospects over the next few classes. The 2016 class is represented by four-star wide receiverDredrick Snelson, three-star tight end Nick Eubanks, three-star wide receiver Brandon Johnson, and three-star weak-side defensive endBrian Burns. The 2017 class is led by five-star offensive linemanTedarrell Slaton as well as four-star running back Kyshaun Bryan and four-star cornerback Marco Wilson. The 2018 group is led by cornerback Patrick Surtain Jr.

Those UNC unis are clean.
pimp.gif

Seeing all these Jrs. got me feeling as old as dirt or CP.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom