• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many combined yards have they run for in Ann Arbor?

Pretty much... They haven't done much... Nobody really has... Hoping Jake Butt is healthy this year but he needs a QB and OL to combine to get him the ball... I have to see it first before I get too excited but on paper and reputation, this staff is a beast

Harbaugh "rewarding" the winners
laugh.gif
. The mindset he brings is something Michigan definitely did not have with Hoke.
-When practice was over Harbaugh brought the team around him and awarded the day to the defense. As a reward he told them they had to run while the offense watched because “here, the winners are the ones that earn the opportunity to get better.”
reverse psychology? dudes are going to be bragging about running extra in August.
Still can't believe Dre'mont Jones tore his ACL
mean.gif

Fun fact, the last 4 recruits we've had from St. Ignatius all tore their ACLs
read an article a short time ago (may have been on here) about Urban liking athletes that continued to play other sports after committing to him. not a huge fan of it but dude is a God in his field.

smh.....speedy recovery

Because fan bases and critics are irrational.

And because Michigan only has 1 UN winnable game on their schedule next year and that's against Ohio State, the team they've played close the past 4 years .

Last edited:
I was just asking the Michigan fans if they think an 8 win season will result in Harbaugh getting drilled by them, the media, by fans, etc.

Saying that fans and critics don't determine a failed season is great, but I think if you asked most coaches if they failed in a particular year they'd say no and spin it positively.

Al Golden thinks Miami had a solid 2014.

Expectations play a role, but then a follow up is Michigan fans, what are your and your greater following's expectations? What about back to back 8 win seasons?

Last edited:
Al golden is a ******* moron that's why. We basically won 4 games last year.

Last edited:
Michigan doesn't have a ton of talent. If this seasons team quits like they did last year, that will be a disappointment. That team played exactly like their "leader"... weak. I love Hoke as a guy but he showed what type of a coach he is.... A .500 MAC level coach.

George Farmer ran electronically timed 4.40 and then 4.35 times at USC's pro day. He's gonna be somewhere in the NFL next season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom