• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan doesn't have a ton of talent. If this seasons team quits like they did last year, that will be a disappointment. That team played exactly like their "leader"... weak. I love Hoke as a guy but he showed what type of a coach he is.... A .500 MAC level coach.

He said he would've walked from San Diego to Ann Arbor and we all saw why.

Can you guys explain to me what a "3 for 2 " or"2 for 1" player means in regards to junior college players? I think I understand what it means but I've been seeing it so much more often lately I'd just like it explained.

Ralph D. Russo @ralphDrussoAP  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Washington announces QB Cyler Miles will take a "voluntary leave of absence" and not participate in spring practice.

Jared Shanker @JShankerESPN  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh reportedly hires the head coach of one of the country's top high school teams. And that high school is in Ohio.

Jared Shanker @JShankerESPN  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Rick Finotti of St. Edward. It's outside Cleveland. Kyle Kalis/Shaun Crawford among recent grads RT “@GreggHenson: Who?”

Last edited:
He'll probably help at Ed's, but Ginn will still be a funnel to OSU. Not sure how big of a hire it is. 

Well certainly it's better to have a former great Ohio HS coach on the staff than to not have one.

Well certainly it's better to have a former great Ohio HS coach on the staff than to not have one.
Sure, but being familiar with Ohio, I don't see it having a major impact. He's not going to help in Columbus or Cincy. Cleveland is pretty strong OSU territory as well. It may pay off with a few kids, and then that's a coup. OSU gets Ohio's top kids, though. Even more so now. 

Sure, but being familiar with Ohio, I don't see it having a major impact. He's not going to help in Columbus or Cincy. Cleveland is pretty strong OSU territory as well. It may pay off with a few kids, and then that's a coup. OSU gets Ohio's top kids, though. Even more so now. 

OSU gets Ohio's top kids.

You:
okay-face-sticker_s09.jpg

Coach Harbaugh

scaryharb.gif

He's hping to have a job more closely connected with the athletic department than with recruiting process. Partridge and Singeltary and the dude from The U are heading up with recruiting stuff.

He was the starting center all of last year. I'm no expert at grading OL but it seems he was pretty good although a little undersized and got overpowered at times. Center might be the hardest spot on the OL to replace but they have a guy, Graham Glasgow that has played center before and they have a kid, Patrick(?) Kugler who was a 5* center but he doesn't have any game experience. Miller just wants to focus on his education and I think Michigan will be able to replace him.

Soup Campbell back at Michigan... Was a WR coach here when they had some talent at the position... Not a position coach but could be on the support staff as an offensive analyst.

Back
Top Bottom