Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  4h 4 hours ago
#UCLA has suspended OL coach Adrian Klemm & says it is cooperating fully w NCAA while matter is being reviewed.

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Whoa. 5-star JC LB> RT @DougHaller Arizona State suspends LB Davon Durant after allegations of domestic violence. http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...-transfer-davon-durant-indefinitely/24848415/ … …
roll.gif

Idk but i bet it's a bad idea to violate your probation when Jim Harbaugh is your coach. If he does end sticking with the team I bet he's going to go through hell to earn his way back.

Needed great springs from the QB and OL. Sounds like Rudock will be giving help at the QB which makes me believe that the current QB is awful. The OL keeps shuffling around when they need to find a constant 5. Two first team guys now going to be out or possibly gone. Not goo

I'm semi-hopeful/confident Kugler can be the center tho. He's a highly touted kid who is going to get good coaching and he comes from a family with a lot of OL knowledge. Although I have read that his attitude has been less than desirable in practice.

I don't think he does have a history of discipline :lol:

See: Ray McDonald. Dude ultimately was completely innocent, but Harbaugh was playing him either way. Hell there's a couple of instances of that on his team's. Aldon Smith...

So you're saying that it might be the opposite of what I'd think it is because Harbaugh wants to win so bad? I'm ok with that.

If I had to guess, he gets an internal discipline since the first violation happened when they werent there... Pretty standard excuse... Kugler and Fox are still fighting injury bugs year after year

#1 class in 16? FSU OR Tennessee ?

Football final four:
TCU
Clemson
Bama
O$U

HEISMAN:
Deshaun Watson

Coach of the year:
dabo!

#1 class USC

Football Playoff Final Four

Ohio st
TCU
Texas A&m
Clemson

Heisman : brad kaaya

Coach of the year : Gary Patterson

#1 class USC

Football Playoff Final Four

Ohio st
TCU
Texas A&m
Clemson

Heisman : brad kaaya

Coach of the year : Gary Patterson
Cmon my man. Don't do this to yourself. Only way kaaya wins is if we have a great season. Which you know with golden on board it won't happen. Dont gdt your hopes up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom