• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got told by some dude that his brother (a current player with two years left) will be the starting QB at Georgia this year and next.

Cardo. Thoughts?

Faton Bauta? Legit 2nd coming of Tebow but come on man, we've had ONE practice under our new OC/QB coach. Nobody knows who's starting yet, but my money is on Jacob Park until Eason arrives.

Dude I was talking to was a tall white guy. I honestly don't remember the name he introduced himself as but in guessing it wasn't Bauta. He said it's between my brother or this young kid but it's gonna be my brother and he has two years left.

Is Park a RS Fr or soph? Did I just give you the scoop that he's declaring after his junior year?

Dude I was talking to was a tall white guy. I honestly don't remember the name he introduced himself as but in guessing it wasn't Bauta. He said it's between my brother or this young kid but it's gonna be my brother and he has two years left.

Is Park a RS Fr or soph? Did I just give you the scoop that he's declaring after his junior year?

Brice Ramsey RS Soph is the 'front runner' with NFL arm
Faton Bauta RS JR (originally from NY, played HS ball in FLA)
Jacob Park RS FR (former Mr SC)

SB✯Nation CFB @SBNationCFB  ·  18h 18 hours ago
After Chris Borland’s retirement, Bret Bielema is once again attacking hurry-up offenses: http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...bret-bielema-chris-borland-hurry-up-no-huddle … 

Does this **** not piss off Arkansas HS coaches?  Am I wrong to assume a large number of those guys are Malzhan disciples?

Michigan Compliance @umichcompliance  ·  Mar 17

Beginning fall 2015, 4-4 undergrad transfers may no longer use a NCAA waiver to be immediately eligible http://on.ncaa.com/18XzaRb 

Last edited:
Bianca Wilfork was a 23-year-old single mom working two jobs — one at Taco Bell — when Vince, the Patriots' first-round draft pick last year, contacted her through the website www.blackplanet.com. He was a freshman at the University of Miami, saw her web page, and wrote, simply, “My name is Vince. Call me.” “I was busting my *** for real,” she says, having recently kicked out her son's father. But having grown up in football-crazy Gainesville, Florida, she had major reservations when she found out Vince played ball. “I didn't want to date a football player,” she says. “Not to be stereotypical, but they're ******.” Still, for some reason, she did call, they met (and she found out that Wilfork actually weighed more like 350 pounds, as opposed to the 220 he had claimed), and have been together ever since. And while the other players stayed out all night at strip joints, 20-year-old Vince was home with Bianca. “I was like, what homework do you have? Don't you have a paper that's due? I would be in contact with his teachers,” she says. “I was like, don't screw up with school.”

Bianca Wilfork was a 23-year-old single mom working two jobs — one at Taco Bell — when Vince, the Patriots' first-round draft pick last year, contacted her through the website www.blackplanet.com. He was a freshman at the University of Miami, saw her web page, and wrote, simply, “My name is Vince. Call me.” “I was busting my *** for real,” she says, having recently kicked out her son's father. But having grown up in football-crazy Gainesville, Florida, she had major reservations when she found out Vince played ball. “I didn't want to date a football player,” she says. “Not to be stereotypical, but they're ******.” Still, for some reason, she did call, they met (and she found out that Wilfork actually weighed more like 350 pounds, as opposed to the 220 he had claimed), and have been together ever since. And while the other players stayed out all night at strip joints, 20-year-old Vince was home with Bianca. “I was like, what homework do you have? Don't you have a paper that's due? I would be in contact with his teachers,” she says. “I was like, don't screw up with school.”
laugh.gif
 that's dope that they're still together tho

Paul Myerberg @PaulMyerberg  ·  3h 3 hours ago
HBC called 7-6 in 2014 "a decent year." Then: "In Knoxville, they’re still doing cartwheels because they went 7-6 and won a bowl game."

ESPNU @ESPNU  ·  2h 2 hours ago
The Celebration Bowl, featuring the @MEACSports and the @theswac, is coming in December: http://es.pn/1FEhVRY  

SB✯Nation CFB @SBNationCFB  ·  18h 18 hours ago
After Chris Borland’s retirement, Bret Bielema is once again attacking hurry-up offenses: http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...bret-bielema-chris-borland-hurry-up-no-huddle … 

Does this **** not piss off Arkansas HS coaches?  Am I wrong to assume a large number of those guys are Malzhan disciples?

Michigan Compliance @umichcompliance  ·  Mar 17

Beginning fall 2015, 4-4 undergrad transfers may no longer use a NCAA waiver to be immediately eligible http://on.ncaa.com/18XzaRb 
So the grad transfer rule is done?

So the grad transfer rule is done?
No

The NCAA is getting rid of the family hardship transfer waivers, and replacing them eligibility extension waivers.  

With the EE waivers instead being immediately eligible when you transfer closer to home because of a family hardship, you will now still have to sit out a year but the NCAA will give you another year of eligibility. 

Noles247 has learned that Notre Dame fifth year offensive lineman Matt Hegarty is taking an official visit to Florida State this weekend. Hegarty is seeking a transfer and is considering playing center at FSU.

Originally out of Aztec, New Mexico, Hegarty (6-4.5, 290) was a four-star player out of high school when he signed with Notre Dame in 2011. He has one year of eligibility remaining and would be able to play right away.

Back
Top Bottom