• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I've went to PCB before, it was wild but it wasn't fighting or anything like that. More so people screwing on the beach :lol:

Didn't know it went downhill like that smh

yeah it went from being one big wild college/frat/sorority party destination to the new spot for the ratchets :lol: looks like one big Migo concert now

before people would just offer u drinks girls was friendly and everything was about having a good time

but man the past couple years its been crazy

found this of the guys bragging about it :smh:

View media item 1439726View media item 1439727View media item 1439728

Them dudes look like the Check It gang from DC

Average weight in that pic gotta be around 145 if we're being generous 

Last edited:
Man, if there was ever a time for auto correct to change "of" to "off" it was in that ignorant ******** post.

Of course they gotta attack in packs lmao Daks big *** woulda prolly given them the business one on one

Dak woulda worked 2 or 3 of them but taking a blind side bottle to head is pretty much game over

That report that says "reason unknown" knows that the reason is "because."

Cats want to test ball players and "celebs" just so they can say they did it and have something to talk about. **** is super lame.

Harbaugh "rewarding" the winners :lol:. The mindset he brings is something Michigan definitely did not have with Hoke.

-When practice was over Harbaugh brought the team around him and awarded the day to the defense. As a reward he told them they had to run while the offense watched because “here, the winners are the ones that earn the opportunity to get better.”

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  16m 16 minutes ago
QB Jake Rudock, who started 2 yrs at #Iowa, is transferring. He will visit #Michigan next wk,source told @FOXSports. As a grad, is elig. now

Still can't believe Dre'mont Jones tore his ACL :smh:

Fun fact, the last 4 recruits we've had from St. Ignatius all tore their ACLs

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  16m 16 minutes ago

QB Jake Rudock, who started 2 yrs at #Iowa, is transferring. He will visit #Michigan next wk,source told @FOXSports. As a grad, is elig. now

I can't tell how I feel about this. It's hard to judge an Iowa QB because they don't get to throw farther than 4 yards.

I can't tell how I feel about this. It's hard to judge an Iowa QB because they don't get to throw farther than 4 yards.
He's better than anything that's on the roster right now, so I'm happy about it 
laugh.gif

If the practice reports are right about the OL, all they are going to need is a game manager. 

Having him and O'Korn should also help in recruiting at STA.

Last edited:
He's better than anything that's on the roster right now, so I'm happy about it :lol: .

If the practice reports are right about the OL, all they are going to need is a game manager. 

Having him and O'Korn should also help in recruiting at STA.

y'all have an elite running game?

PCB is pretty much Miami on Memorial Day weekend now.

The **** I did and seen during 06-08 though, place was the GOAT.

Brian Davis @BDavisAAS  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby says no more co-champs in football. Head-to-head winner is One True Champion. 3-way ties still need work.

Brian Davis @BDavisAAS  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Bowlsby on Big 12's tie-breaker framework: "My guess is we will not provide it to the CFP in April, but shortly thereafter."

Back
Top Bottom