• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to go head and ban the lineman downfield screens. O well.

Didn't they just decide NOT to ban this? Smdhl

I read 15yd penalty if players try to push the RB forward in a pile too.

Lol @ Zeke winning the Heisman. Who's his moments gonna come against, the Ohio school for the deaf & blind? Y'all don't play no-damn-body.

Jameis Winston's accuser is in a film that's coming to some theaters called the "The Hunting Ground." 

Name makes dude sound like a Criminal Minds serial rapist. 
Miami hires founder of SFHSSPORTS.com Josh Darrow as assistant . Dir of player personnel.
As long as Golden is HC, I'm convinced we'll be mediocre at best. 
It's a matter of time before the power 5 branch off and do their own thing.
No way this happens. 
$100 release, $1 finish
damn that was a nice move off the line. corner stayed with it though
Exhibit #24343 of the NCAA worrying about weird things, they have banned the tucked in/Crop top jerseys

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...p-rolled-up-jersey-ohio-state-ezekiel-elliott

laugh.gif
mean.gif
miss college football with a whole 5 months left 

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaa...-tweets-he-suffered-a-torn-acl-165754767.html

hate to see stuff like this

Didn't they just decide NOT to ban this? Smdhl

I read 15yd penalty if players try to push the RB forward in a pile too.

Lol @ Zeke winning the Heisman. Who's his moments gonna come against, the Ohio school for the deaf & blind? Y'all don't play no-damn-body.

Maybe it'll come against UGA in the playoff

:lol: nah y'all can't even win your division, who am I kidding

UPDATE: 8:46 pm cst: Source says 2nd player is backup defensive end Torrey Dale, and there was a third player as well: backup QB Damian Williams. It was probably Southern Miss fans according to the players.

Apparently the "Redneck Rivera" is not the best place for SEC quarterbacks from Mississippi to go for spring break. Last year Bo Wallace left the beach after being taunted by opposing fans. This year Dak gets a beer bottle thrown at him, and it looks like he got punched in the face as well.

UPDATE: 8:58 pm cst: sources confirm Dak was backed into a corner and surrounded, then jumped by a fairly large number of people. Reason is unknown.

Crazy stuff happens at college spring break. When you go to the beach this time of year, this type of thing doesn't come as much of a surprise. That's no excuse for foul play and inappropriate behavior, but it's no surprise we'd receive news like this.

Hopefully Prescott is fine and won't require any stitches from the laceration. Spring practice for Mississippi State starts next week.

one of the dudes is bragging about it on twitter...

Not too bright...

Last edited:
Living in Florida I have been to PCB ever since my sophomore year in High School

I havent been the last 2 years because it has quickly become the ratchet spring break location

before it was just a bunch of frats and sororities getting drunk and having a good time

now its like all the hoods across America come to PC for Spring Break :smh:

Destin, Mexico, and Miami are now turning into spring break locations for most colleges

where are his teammates? a lil bothered I didn't see them swinging at dude's heads.....

Im wondering this same thing most my friends and classmates that play on teams always run in packs like 10 deep

I know for fact FSU and Bama run deep

I have seen Oleary and Karlos in action. They bout that life :lol: should be UFC fighters

Last edited:
Well we only saw a small clip, who knows what else happened, I'm sure his teammates were helping at some point...

And I've went to PCB before, it was wild but it wasn't fighting or anything like that. More so people screwing on the beach :lol:

Didn't know it went downhill like that smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom