Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Would be dope :pimp:

I think regular season shouldn't be a problem. Close ones could be Va Tech (I'm not convinced we smoke em), Minny (possibly), MSU, and UM (only because it's a rivalry game and urban hasn't come close to blowing them out).

I just hope the team doesn't get complacent after winning last season.

Playoff is a whole diff ball game though, they go in as a 1 seed and could face a 4 with a fire under their *** like what we just saw this past season.

Last edited:
Didn't Minn lose all their starters? Michigan lost a bunch on offense too? Your team is better and your schedule should be even easier this year.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what Minn has coming back to be honest. It was probably the most poorly executed game they had that season with 4 turnovers which helped keep Minn in the game.

Michigan was garbage last year too but it seems like these last few have been closer than they should be. The score of last seasons game didn't indicate how closely played it was. Trust me, I'd love nothing more than to see tOSU go out there and stomp them :lol:

No I have not @Yoppaking

What's good w/ my son Deon Bush though, he gonna break out this year or what

Last edited:
FSU legacy, but I see he has UGA in front

Im not sure how much interest there was on both sides but Miami is set at LB as of now

Devin Bush Jr. & Stanford Samuels Jr will not be leaving the state barring something unforeseen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom