• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Total number of kids signing doesn't mean anything tho. Them Georgia kids don't win nothin.

Florida high school kids fill programs, and win titles. In state. 3 different schools in that state have won multiple titles. Again, that's just in state. Not even including the Florida kids that go to Ohio St, or Bama, etc.

Georgia ain't seein that, not even close, even with extra kids to choose from. So hypin extra scholly's don't mean much.

Quality >>>>> quantity.

Edit-
I misread the numbers, that's just SEC. My bad on that. Was thinkin this regarded total kids signed overall.
THIS
A florida kid can go to Louisville and get charlie strong a job at texas

Last edited:
Peep Ga/FL HS scores then get back to me, yall are clearly still stuck in the yester-years. CP in here raging without even reading smh *blocked*

:lol:

I read, I just mis-read. I even put that I misread it.

:lol: raging.

Still tho, yester-year > never never land. For like 8 years now you hype every Georgia class, every player, every kid (unless he signs outside Georgia) every coach, everything, and everybody else in that conference wins cept you and Vandy.

Is what it is man.

Still tho, yester-year > never never land. For like 8 years now you hype every Georgia class, every player, every kid (unless he signs outside Georgia) every coach, everything, and everybody else in that conference wins cept you and Vandy.

Is what it is man.

8 years of y'all not winning the ACC but bragging about Titles. Your current fanbase is like the dope mans son walking around with his chest out off the strength of his dad's legacy....we don't care bout ya pops no more tho N' he's washed

Is what it is man.

8 years of y'all not winning the ACC but bragging about Titles. Your current fanbase is like the dope mans son walking around with his chest out off the strength of his dad's legacy....we don't care bout ya pops no more tho N' he's washed

Completely fair complaint.

But that is UM's legacy.

Georgia's legacy is a lot like that NTer that said LeBron's imaginary 6 rings he "would have" won with Shaq > Kobe's actual 5. You guys hype every athlete you get, every damn year, and do nothin with em. Ever.

Like I said, I misquoted your actual point on SEC kids from Georgia, that's my bad. But my point is still the same about you guys playin the hype card too much. All that HS talent with no other schools in state worth anything, always come up short.

UM battles with Florida St and the Gators and still won plenty pre Golden/Shannon hatchet jobs. :lol:

Dopeman's son analogy [emoji]128514[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Is what it is man.

But that is UM's legacy.

Georgia's legacy is a lot like that NTer that said LeBron's imaginary 6 rings he "would have" won with Shaq > Kobe's actual 5. You guys hype every athlete you get, every damn year, and do nothin with em. Ever.

Like I said, I misquoted your actual point on SEC kids from Georgia, that's my bad. But my point is still the same about you guys playin the hype card too much. All that HS talent with no other schools in state worth anything, always come up short.

UM battles with Florida St and the Gators and still won plenty pre Golden/Shannon hatchet jobs. :lol:

This brings us back to the original point I was making with my first post. While y'all compete with 2 Schools, you do know 5 states touch the state of Georgia? We compete with Bama, Auburn, Tenn, USCe, UF, FSU etc and somehow we are deemed to not be able to keep kids instate when we can only sign 25-30 of the 200+ (and half of them aren't even from Ga, they just live here)

Im still trying to figure out why a plethora of Miami fans felt obligated to speak on that post.

Is what it is man.

But that is UM's legacy.

This brings us back to the original point I was making with my first post. While y'all compete with 2 Schools, you do know 5 states touch the state of Georgia? We compete with Bama, Auburn, Tenn, USCe, UF, FSU etc and somehow we are deemed to not be able to keep kids instate when we can only sign 25-30 of the 200+ (and half of them aren't even from Ga, they just live here)

Im still trying to figure out why a plethora of Miami fans felt obligated to speak on that post.

I honestly had not heard the Georgia can't keep kids in state stuff. No joke. I thought you were simply bein proud of G HS stuff, recruits, hypin the state, etc.

We let them keep a little bit. We don't pillage and plunder erything.

Just wait til we actually beat them boys... [emoji]128131[/emoji]

USC runs Georgia doe...

People seem to think KJ Costello is gonna stay in Cali.   Lo siento los chicos de Míchigan.

But he just retweeted

#CNOTEVSGUCCI #INTRO @TREALCITY · 3h 3 hours ago
@rivalsmike @kj_costello [emoji]12349[/emoji]️[emoji]128281[/emoji][emoji]128283[/emoji][emoji]128285[/emoji] with KJ!! #blockM boys #goblue [emoji]128309[/emoji][emoji]128309[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] #hailyeah #wewill get #kjcostello in a #wingedhelmet

Clearly he's 100% to Michigan

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom