2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness CP3 & Parker both play below the rim and are ridiculously shifty, and let's not act like Parker didn't disappear late in game 6 & 7 last year.

He may have disappeared in those 2 games but he was already a Finals MVP before that series. Just two bad games IMO. Paul is great but at some point he needs to get out of the 2nd round. Validate his greatness and win.

He may have disappeared in those 2 games but he was already a Finals MVP before that series. Just two bad games IMO. Paul is great but at some point he needs to get out of the 2nd round. Validate his greatness and win.

I agree but i think CP3 is rated right where he should be as far as Pg's... he has a history of playing through injuries in the playoffs himself & while he has had costly mistakes in the playoffs he has various moments where he is carrying his team and making huge plays on both ends of the floor.

I still feel as far as Pg (under the traditonal sense) CP3 is the best one in the league..... with that said once Russ gets a coach who gets him under control he's a better overall player than CP3.

Last nights game pissed me off even more that the Wiz let that game 4 go to the Pacers.... this team isn't capable of beating MIA in any shape or form... IDK what happened to them from the beginning of the year but their is no doubt in my mind that the Wiz would serve as a better challenge against MIA... Simply because their physical in the inside & can score enough to keep up with the heat.

The Wizards lose more games at home during the playoffs than they do on the road. (1-3 in the playoffs at home)

Indy also seems to be the same. (3-4 in the playoffs at home)

Is anyone seriously predicting that OKC wins it all? Do they actually watch the games?

I'm sure some are. The way they're playing, it would not shock me if the Spurs beat them in 5 games. OKC looks like they lose more experience as time goes on rather than gain it.

Last edited:
i would pin the asterisk to michael smith's name if he refs the championship game

I don't think he's officiating the finals this year because they go by tenure. If he does, this would be his first year doing so and I'll make sure he has quite the impact :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom