2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind is absolutely BLOWN that Ibaka played last night. :smh:

I know right. How can you suspend Z Bo and Nene but not Ibaka? All that adds to is the old NBA is fixed talk. I don't see how any MAN could say that wasn't dirty.

Last edited:
">/img/forum/go_quote.gif

curry3.gif

Doc

"We did everything to lose that game........... We should of had won that game..."

:lol:

So which one is it? And barns did touch it last. Watch the replay

Clippers got ganked but they should've never let it come to that tho honestly if they just finish strong the last 3mins instead of going into burn the clock mode it doesn't happen

And to the bozos saying that giving OKC the ball on the Jackson play was the right call you should stay away from hoop I never wanna see a day when a missed foul call means blatant ******** calls refs been missing foul calls since this game started and make up calls have been around just as long but you can't look right at the replay and alter the course of a playoff game that's when we cross into sports entertainment territory

Turnover, fouling a three point shooter, turnover and not fouling after the turnover. Yikes.

Turnover, fouling a three point shooter, turnover and not fouling after the turnover. Yikes.
This has gotten the least amount of attention out of anything that happened yesterday and I do not understand why. They should not have been in that position in the first place, Chris Paul threw that game away almost single handedly.

Paul bailed him out on that foul. Terrible shot and decision by Russ. Let's not forget everybody, these are the PGs people say are better than 3 time champ Tony Parker. Just had to point that out.

Last edited:
Doc

"Let's take away the replay system.......... But they should of been able to look at that replay"

What do you want man?

Wasn't it an obvious foul?  Why is doc so indignant when they should have just given OKC free throws

Tim Legler on OKC offense "be great is not the name of a offensive set". LOL

Wasn't it an obvious foul?  Why is doc so indignant when they should have just given OKC free throws

Refs can't go to replay and call a foul that wasn't called on the floor.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Doc's but he's gotta shut up. Way too much complaining and it's nothing new for refs to miss a foul and make it up on the same play.

Chris Paul last night :rofl:

I don't know if this series can be compared to Lakers/Kings '02, because I thought according to the NT experts, the Kings were the only ones that got hosed by the refs in that series and Game 5 is always overlooked. If it does end up playing out that way it'll be interesting to see some of the same guys beating the drum for the Queens who choked that series away at home in Game 7 have the same things to say. W

Epic collapse by the Clippers :smh: .. worse than what OKC did on Sunday. Granted the officials played their part in helping OKC pull it out last night, but you can't have those mental breakdowns in the 4th like CP3 did. At this point it's unacceptable.

Great series though :smokin :smokin

My exact thoughts

Cant have timmy tryna compare himself to kobe nomsayin

i highly doubt tim would compare himself to kobe.
Both are great players and they will be missed when they are gone

This.

Even though I don't like the Spurs, I low key want them to get it done this year. [magic] They almost had it last year, it's redemption time for them. [/magic]

[quote name="[quote="100027, post: 20614259"]CP choked.
[/quote]
Yea sounds like sour grapes. Keep it when it helps and get rid of it when it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom