2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that I missed both games last night.

Glad that Wall and the Wiz bounced back

And as for CP3 and those refs....I think enough has been said :lol:

Clippers got ganked but they should've never let it come to that tho honestly if they just finish strong the last 3mins instead of going into burn the clock mode it doesn't happen

And to the bozos saying that giving OKC the ball on the Jackson play was the right call you should stay away from hoop I never wanna see a day when a missed foul call means blatant ******** calls refs been missing foul calls since this game started and make up calls have been around just as long but you can't look right at the replay and alter the course of a playoff game that's when we cross into sports entertainment territory

So if they gave the Clippers the ball after Barnes clearly fouled RJ what would that be? 100s of missed/blown calls last night and we're just going to blame everything on the final one

Last edited:
Paul bailed him out on that foul. Terrible shot and decision by Russ. Let's not forget everybody, these are the PGs people say are better than 3 time champ Tony Parker. Just had to point that out.

regular season CP3 >>> all point guards

Postseason TP9 >>> all points guards

Stop the rio ******** his only job is to take wide open shots... That is all.

And KD at the end of these playoffs is something i've never saw in my life. The dude has NO PROBLEM taking and making a big shot but at the same time he shy's away from demanding the ball & it's frustrating. Unlike Bron before his championship days KD seemingly wants to try and take those big shots but it's like he's to shy to demand Russ give him the rock and that falls ALL on Scott Brooks.

I watched that 4th quarter yesterday there was ONE screen called the entire quarter the rest of the gameplan was literally let Russ or KD iso and see what happens. It's ridiculous how little control the coach has over this team, and it's amazing just how good KD & Westbrook are at creating shots for themselves they have legitimately two unstoppable players. But i don't think that's enough to beat one unstoppable player and a team with great execution.

So if they gave the Clippers the ball after Barnes clearly fouled RJ what would that be? 100s of missed/blown calls last night and we're just going to blame everything on the final one

it would be the right call you cant review a missed foul it is what it is

my point is if this is the standard cats want set where refs can just blatantly miss a call even after reviewing it to make up for blowing an earlier call where do we draw the line?

Now show me where i blamed everything on one call

or did you miss the part where i said it was the clippers own fault that bad officiating even came into play?

Last edited:
- Clippers choked but so did the Thunder during the weekend. It happens.

- Stop crying about the refs.

- Russell Westbrook's three was still going nowhere near the rim lol.

Clips in 7 lets do this. If we don't win I'm blaming the entire series on the game 5 collapse...

Last edited:
Paul bailed him out on that foul. Terrible shot and decision by Russ. Let's not forget everybody, these are the PGs people say are better than 3 time champ Tony Parker. Just had to point that out.

This. Been saying TP is best pg and dudes just laugh

This. Been saying TP is best pg and dudes just laugh

cause no one wants to watch a 'boring' player. never realized boring is hitting every jumper and floater. if parker could throw down a dunk here and there people would be all over his you know what

Last edited:
And FTR Russ is now averaging 27 8 & 7 in these playoffs and has carried this team for very important stretches throughout, the convo about he isn't valuable in OKC needs to STOP.

Admittedly he takes stupid shots and IMO that comes due to a lack of coaching and accountability, but his positives>negatives... you can't teach that kind of dominance and determination, he's really reminds me of a young Kobe the difference is their is no Phil to calm him down & the other Superstar on his team won't DEMAND that he gives up the rock.

cause no one wants to watch a 'boring' player. never realized boring is hitting every jumper and floater. if parker could throw down a dunk here and there people would be all over his you know what

In all fairness CP3 & Parker both play below the rim and are ridiculously shifty, and let's not act like Parker didn't disappear late in game 6 & 7 last year.

In all fairness CP3 & Parker both play below the rim and are ridiculously shifty, and let's not act like Parker didn't disappear late in game 6 & 7 last year.

Froze out Tim Duncan who had 20 in the first half, trying to prove something 1 on 1 against LeBron only to finish shooting 25% from the field in an elimination game

Last edited:
Parker had an ankle injury late in the Finals last year.

Hard to get your buckets playing on a bad ankle with LBJ guarding you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom