2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go to the replay to see who the ball went out on, not to fix a mistake. Point blank period.

And why Ibaka didn't get suspended for punching Griffin in the nuts with a CLOSED FIST? Inconsistency. I'm not upset for Zbo getting suspended, but be consistent.

I think what Doc may have been trying to get at is there is always the possibility that Jackson misses FTs or he makes them to tie the game and LAC gets final possession. By giving the ball back to OKC, you allowed Russ to get that 3 off and he gets the foul. All could have been avoided if they call the foul on Barnes.

They go to the replay to see who the ball went out on, not to fix a mistake. Point blank period.

And why Ibaka didn't get suspended for punching Griffin in the nuts with a CLOSED FIST? Inconsistency. I'm not upset for Zbo getting suspended, but be consistent.

Check the replay, Barns could of been the last to touch anyway. He smacks the ball out of Jackson's hands and the rotation of the ball never stopped.

For those who don't know the NBA has a rule where if a ball goes out of bounds off a offensive player as a result of a slapped hand by the defender it remains the offenses ball. The call was correct by rule.

The ball was off Barnes. His hand, caused the action that knocked the ball out. The rule that Antidope posted, and TNT posted, and NBATV posted.......are you confused by it or something?

Let's continue to go by the rule book then. Because Ibaka should have been suspended. Are you confused about that?

The ball was off Barnes. His hand, caused the action that knocked the ball out. The rule that Antidope posted, and TNT posted, and NBATV posted.......are you confused by it or something?

Been anti refs since the refs made the Thunder blow that *** out in games 6 and 7

I have NEVER seen a player who attempts a 3 BEHIND halfcourt get a foul called in the act of shooting....never.

He very well may have been fouled, and for that they should have made that call. But man does it suck for the refs to bail out that bad of a shot by calling it a foui. Speaking as a non clipper fan at the moment, that's just bad man. Don't bail him out with that kind of a call that late.

Have no idea how you can punch a guy in the nuts on 2 different occasions and not be suspended, or even fined though. That's simply wild as hell.

Shut that **** up. OKC needed everything possible to go that way to beat a 7th seed in 7 games. Needed your star player to be motivated by a newspaper to finally get his **** together. Either way, stick to the rule book.

Let's continue to go by the rule book then. Because Ibaka should have been suspended. Are you confused about that?

Which hit? The 0-0 one when Perk hit him from behind?

Or was there another one?

Have no idea how you can punch a guy in the nuts on 2 different occasions and not be suspended, or even fined though. That's simply wild as hell.

Thing is if it happens again the NBA might have a brawl on its hands. Players gotta protect themselves.

Last edited:
Shut that **** up. OKC needed everything possible to go that way to beat a 7th seed in 7 games. Needed your star player to be motivated by a newspaper to finally get his **** together. Either way, stick to the rule book.

What does any of this have to do with last night? You just sounds angry

What does any of this have to do with last night? You just sounds angry

Because someone else brought it up, duh. I want even talking about Memphis, but obviously someone has to bring them into a conversation to try and make a point. Did you miss that post?

I think NBA officiating is execellent.

You never know the outcome of the game! Talk about thrill and suspense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom